Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brawl Failures

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I've had some crazy ones. And Im sure a lot of you who have Brawl had some too :o

One time when I was Brawling Oh Noes online, I grabbed a bob-omb out of the air and threw it at her, and it bounced off her shield and killed me.

Me and Oh Noes were both Pit, and we would reflect the magic arrow back and forth, and after about five tmes, when it hit her, she'd explode and be sent flying off the screen with 75 percent damage. She started at zero, that's got to be the most powerful attack there is.

Or you can post Melee/Original Super Smash Bros. fails.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

With my first Online Brawl, with Saria and Chef: Chef OWNED both Saria and I in about 5 seconds, and the crowd started cheering. He stood on top of a crate and taunted. I went and kicked, and the crate happened to be a rolling one, and it FLEW off the stage. XD WE ALL DIED LAUGHING. NONE OF US KNEW IT WAS A ROLLING CRATE.

"Lucario, Lucari- *BOOM*"

Posted

XD

I was Brawling Noes, and she hopped on a crate. I hit it with my massive stickand it into the abyss, taking her with it. Then at the end of the Brawl I waso n the crate, and she hit it with her baseball bat. I died, and she won the match >>

Posted

With my first Online Brawl, with Saria and Chef: Chef OWNED both Saria and I in about 5 seconds, and the crowd started cheering. He stood on top of a crate and taunted. I went and kicked, and the crate happened to be a rolling one, and it FLEW off the stage. XD WE ALL DIED LAUGHING. NONE OF US KNEW IT WAS A ROLLING CRATE.

I still love that to this day. I remember that I had used Lucario's Final Smash on both of you; totally owning both of you. Then I land on the crate and taunted, and you guys revive and lol's abounded shortly afterwards. (I think I had realized at the last second that the crate was a rolling one, and I was like "Oh cra-" then you hit me into the pit of nothing.)

Posted

XD

The abyss has swallowed countless souls. Especially PK Thunder Failures.

Me and Oh Noes were falling off the same edge, we both both tried to use PK Thunder, they collided in mid-air, and we both fell. It was great.

"PK-"

"-THUNDAAR!!"

'Epic Fail Here'

Lol

That was great.

Posted

I died from a cheap@$$ kid in my class who had Pikachu and kept spamming B (the lightning thing). That killed me.

(I had Link so I couldn't run over there)

Posted

Once me, and my friend were plaing brawl, and I was Lucus, and he was Link. We both had 1 live left, and there was a deku nut in the center of Final Destination, and I used PK Thunder to hit him, and I ended up blowing him up, but he regained himself, and shot me with an arrow, and I flew off the stage, and died. One second after I died he died.

Posted

Lucas.

Not Lucus...

I hate Pikachu spammers DX

Posted (edited)

!! I REMEMBER THAT! XXDD Lol I honestly couldn't stop laughing for a LONG time after that. :lol:

Another epic fail was between one of my friends and I when we were playing Multiplayer at my house. I just got Sonic as a playable character, so I decided to try him out.

It all went downhill from there.

I ended up having horrible coordination with Sonic (because of his speed >.>) and just kept on falling off of the stage (of course, we picked, 'Final Destination' as the tryout stage, where all there is is a swirling vortex of doom and a platform. XD) Eventually, we both ended up epically failing because there was a single crate in the middle of the stage. We both went head-on towards it and it exploded and we both died. XD

Here's the video of the epic fail: Skip to 5:23 to see it. :D

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Lucas.

Not Lucus...

I hate Pikachu spammers DX

Sorry. I don't really pay attention when I chose who I who I just chose Lucas.

Anyway my friends sister used pikachu, and destroied me. Here the story.

I was Lucas, my friend was Sonic, and his sister was Pikachu. Me, and my friend were going to gang up on her because it was going to be easy. I used PK Thunder to get a smashball, like I always do, from right above me, and she used thunderbolt, killed me, stole the smashball, and killed my firend. I got so pissed of that shut the game as right before it said the game was over. She started to cry, and it was really funny.

Posted (edited)

Lawlz.

You fail XD

Gamer's Rage is a disease nowadays...

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

I love Brawl. I want it so much, I played it at my friends house, but I kept getting totally milled by everybody else... Well I kept flying off the edge with Falco anyway. I kept using that dash thing and dying. I'll master Falco yet.

Posted

Im not good with the fox characters. Im better with Zelda/Earthbound characters. Lucas is my best character. TL is my second.

The most epic fail I ever had, was when I bounced around Temple for nearly a minute on Sudden Death. The other guy finally died before I did, but man... it was epic...

Posted

Im not good with the fox characters. Im better with Zelda/Earthbound characters. Lucas is my best character. TL is my second.

The most epic fail I ever had, was when I bounced around Temple for nearly a minute on Sudden Death. The other guy finally died before I did, but man... it was epic...

I'm good with Lucas, and then Ike.

Posted

Falco is the best. Don't ask me why. I just love him. And I swear that I will master him. I played Brawl and went on random. I got Falco and that's what started it.