What would be an awsome twist to the Legend of Zelda series?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

have the sub charcthers ACTUALLY TALK SO WE GAMERS KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE THE NAMES!

No! Talking in Zelda would totally ruin it!

Posted

have the sub charcthers ACTUALLY TALK SO WE GAMERS KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE THE NAMES!

Yeah. Like the old man in ALttP. His name was... Sharahla... Some thing like that. I can't spell it either. :(

Posted (edited)

Ganondorf is Link's transgender mother. She ate the father in a custody suit, along with the court who were the Sages. Their spirits were released ye olde fashioned way.

A circus of gay rodeo clowns have control of the only access point to Lake Hylia. Once the Zora have rebelled from the Kingdom, they begin to charge the worshipers and King a prize aside from gold, too pressious to speak of here. There is a war, and the gay rodeo clowns keep control of the lake, forcing the King to accept all their propositions. This explians why Link wears leather and why those who wish to enter must chase chickens first.

A timeline past the contested obvious is made official.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

ahhh...that was...creative :wacko:

Posted

I have many brain farts.

Posted

This topic seems to have taken a completely random turn...oh well! Seems as if no one agrees on anything though :P

Posted

I have many brain farts.

:wacko:

This topic seems to have taken a completely random turn...oh well! Seems as if no one agrees on anything though :P

^You said it.

Posted

I don't think it would be a good awesome, but an "awesome" thing to include would be well done voice overs. Some people may love that, but I'm wary of the idea myself.

Posted

I don't think it would be a good awesome, but an "awesome" thing to include would be well done voice overs. Some people may love that, but I'm wary of the idea myself.

Metroid did it and it worked for the better. It would make the game more epic.

Posted

Very true. As long as they don't give Link dialogue I'll be fine with it.

Posted

Metroid did it and it worked for the better. It would make the game more epic.

Use your imagination, it is very epic.

Posted

I can't remember if this was said or not, but what if Link could choose good, or evil like in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Posted

That is something Twilight Princess was going to delve into but they didn't have enough time :cry:

Posted

I agree with Zeldafancs i'm kinda wary about voice overs. It could make or break the future of the game. That's the thing with untried things. But it's worth exploration. Don't forget you would also be changing over 30 years of silent Link. It could throw people off guard if they suddenly hear a voice that they never imagined for Link, Zelda, Ganon and the other key characters. So Nintendo should carfully consider the outcome of voice overs.

Posted

Whoops! I said 30 years...20 years :P