What would be an awsome twist to the Legend of Zelda series?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

:O Ganondorf333?

Anyway, I think there should be a Harvest Moon type thing (optional of course) where you get to have some kind of life afterwards. Of course though, that would be totally pointless. But I do want them to make another awesome theme tune like Wind Waker's. All others are inferior by comparison.

Posted

I think a nice little twist would be for characters from older games (not close to the supposed timeline of the Zelda series) of Zelda to appear in newer games (i.e not like the OoT fisherman was in TP, but more like the Zoras returning in a Wind Waker-like game.)

Actually, seeing the sages in a new game would be awesome! : D

Posted

There should be some major tragedy. Or something. It was really a big surprise when they started showing Ganon(dorf) as a person with emotions and reasons for his actions instead of a simple, evil villain. That was definitely big. Now we need something with just as much depth, if not more. In TP, Zelda sacrifices herself for Midna... that really threw me off. Why not take it a step further and have somebody actually die? In ALttP, Link's uncle dies, and Zelda and the maidens are "sacrificed" by Agahnim. I think that if Nintendo is going to stick with TP's darker mood, then implementing something like that in a 3D Zelda would really move the gaming audience.

Either that, or make the timeline clear to all the fans. Debate and theorizing is fun, but I'm ready for some more set-in-stone facts.

Posted

if Ganandorf turned out to be your father

Posted (edited)

if Ganandorf turned out to be your father

Unfortunately, Link wouldn't be able to reply with "Noooooooooooo! That's impossible!"

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted

I would like more cutscenes at least. And maybe even Link dying at the end. I just want to have an anti-climax ending for once. :D

Posted

date rape

don't tell me it wouldnt be hilarious

Posted

I would like more cutscenes at least. And maybe even Link dying at the end. I just want to have an anti-climax ending for once. :D

That's been on my mind for years! Zelda has this kind of potential.

Posted

Ganondorf turns out to be a pig.

Posted

Ganondorf turns out to be a pig.

Epona turns out to be an ass.

Posted

Tingle turns out to be Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. That'd be so awesome.

Posted

Tingle turns out to be Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. That'd be so awesome.

More likely than you think.

Zeruda's answer is the best, though. Obviously.

Posted

More likely than you think.

Zeruda's answer is the best, though. Obviously.

I agree no questioning that Zeruda knows what shes talking about. Good thinking good work and, yes I agree completely.

Although I woundn't mind some of the minor characters stepping up to a big role more often. Like in OoT when Impa, Saria, Darunia and Princess Ruto stepped up and ended up being Sages, that was cool.

Also in TP when Colin had his little bit of heroism and improtance that was pretty sweet too.

Posted

Boobs.

Posted

I would like for them to even kill him off in the middle. Or Zelda. It would be a huge surprise, one that could lead to some really moving and emotional scenes. Plus, that will allow us to finally control a character other than Link. Or, something worse could kill off Ganondorf.