Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What have you done lately for Hyrule.net?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I've totally been keeping Hyrule.net's pimp hand strong. Someone needs to keep these doggiepooes n' ho's in line. You guys lack backbone. Grow some teeth. Grow some balls.

Posted

YES, BECAUSE MAKING A BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT IS REALLY HARD.

As for me, well, hopefully I'll be able to contribute stuffs if I get that promotion-o thingyda.

O, and in the past, I've created an army, the Twilight Army, which then turned into the Mailmen from Beyond the Grave, to the Shiny Phantoms of Shininess, then to the Pie Army. Then I gave it to LDGM who made it the Darknut Kingdom, then the Gentry, and then it was ultimately removed.

In other completely pointless news;

Hlelo guise, I'm awesome-o!

:D:unsure::cry::unsure::huh::angry:Zzz:embarrassed::huh:

That's not contributing anything to the site.

Posted (edited)

YES, BECAUSE MAKING A BACKGROUND TRANSPARENT IS REALLY HARD.

I didn't say it was hard, I just said I did it. Better than clogging up the forums whining about how much everybody hates you.

As for me, well, hopefully I'll be able to contribute stuffs if I get that promotion-o thingyda.

O, and in the past, I've created an army, the Twilight Army, which then turned into the Mailmen from Beyond the Grave, to the Shiny Phantoms of Shininess, then to the Pie Army. Then I gave it to LDGM who made it the Darknut Kingdom, then the Gentry, and then it was ultimately removed.

Because it was shit.

Anyway, how's the moderating going, oh yeah. You suck at that too. I still find your 'rules' hilarious by the way

Also, your signature is too big. Wow. It's so easy to find flaws with you. Imagine that.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

heh, I've done the most

Posted

And what have you done exactly?

But seriously. I know the one person who has done the least on the site. you know that guy... Dustin, that's his name. Yeah. How much does he do? Nothing. Does he help at all? No. What's he ever done to help the creators of this site. I think he should be banned. :angry:

Joke.

Posted

he does a lot. he just doesn't post about them most of the time, because that's what he chooses to do. If I ask for something simple he usually gets right on it. so it's not really anything to joke around about I think.

Posted

What's with all these negative posts. Goodness gracious me, you're worse than I.

Posted

What's with all these negative posts. Goodness gracious me, you're worse than I.

Son, I am disappoint. :

Posted

^ Well Chameleon has made me feel like living shit so I guess he's done something worthwhile.