Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Melee on PC

23 posts in this topic

Posted

This is me playing some Melee on my computer. Is this awesome? y/n?

The reason there's double of all the games, excluding Paper Mario, is because I used a compressor to make the files smaller hoping it would make the games possibly run faster. Although it did make Mario Kart just a little bit faster, I wanted to keep the original file just in case.

Dolphin is so puppying awesome

Posted

PS3 & Xbox 360, both using PowerPC processors and having mega powerful systems and the fact you need 4 times a powerful PC as the console you're emulating(to run it at full speed).

No, they are not.

The Nintendo Wii in comparison is poo, complete and utter poo. Nintendo will always continue to make easily emulated stuff.

Posted

I CHANGED THE TOPIC TITLE OR RATHER DUSTIN DID, SO, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU, CAPTAIN TARRIUS. GOOD DAY.

Posted

Damn,You have a Gmaecube emulator?I have a gamecube but not a lot of games for it

@Captain Tarrius-If you think the Wii is crap,then thats your opinion,thats all I'm saying

Posted

Damn,You have a Gmaecube emulator?I have a gamecube but not a lot of games for it

WELL D/L SOME THEN

Posted (edited)

THAT'S ILLEGAL, YOU KNOW.

By the way

puppying owned.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

The only way I'm ever using emulators is if I make the ROM dumps myself, to protect myself legally. But, yeah, that's pretty interesting.

Posted (edited)

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL IF NO ONE FINDS OUT.

REMEMBER, IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY.

Any requests on some playthroughs of the games I have, broooooooooooooooooooooos?

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

It's not illegal if you own the physical copy of the game.

Posted

Not true at all, but it's what most people think.

To have a ROM legally you have to dump it from your game onto your computer. If you download someone else's, even while having the actual game, it's still illegal.

Posted (edited)

OH YEAH? WELL, I WENT TO YALE AND STUDIED LAW THERE.

No, you've already payed for the game so you aren't making the companies losing money.

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

It's still illegal. Trust me, I seen it happen, dem guys died and I watched but I didn't die because I'm level 80 and I have fly enemy to go away and they not catch me because they are zombies and zombies died but no wings so I get away.

Posted

It's totally legal. Trust me, I've asked people who know what they're talking about.

Posted

I think downloading a pirated ROM of a game you own a copy of falls under the category of "legally gray". It isn't malicious theft, and odds are you won't be prosecuted . The internet police have better things to do with there time, like finding chat room predators.

Posted

I think downloading a pirated ROM of a game you own a copy of falls under the category of "legally gray". It isn't malicious theft, and odds are you won't be prosecuted . The internet police have better things to do with there time, like finding chat room predators.

Let's cyber

BTW, it really depends whether or not the game is still in production.

EG:

-D/L a copy of Mario Kart for SNES, and don't have original copy (LEGAL, the game is not in production).

-D/L a copy of Mario Kart for SNES, and have original copy (LEGAL, you already have game).

-D/L a copy of Melee for GC, and don't have original copy (ILLEGAL, the game is being sold as product).

-D/L a copy of Melee for GC, and have original copy (GRAY AREA).