Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Melee on PC

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh, by the way, I got Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Wind Waker: It's only a little slow in "high polygonical areas", so say you're looking at the whole island, that'll make it slow. But in houses and small areas, possibly dungeons, hopefully, it goes very fast. Hopefully the ocean is not considered a high polygonical area. :|

Twilight Princess: It's decent, I get 15 or so FPS average, unless it's a big area, then it's more like 10 FPS, but it's playable.

I also got Four Swords Adventures. What the puppy is with this poo. >:

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Hey, where'd you get the Wind Waker rom? Or any of them for that matter. I'm having trouble finding a torrent with a good version of any rom I want.

Posted (edited)

They're actually not ROMs, they're ISOs, since they're discs. They come in .iso and .gcm files. Most GameCube files are .GCM, but my emulator also accepts them as .ISO. All the Wii ones are .ISO.

According to what I've done so far, dungeons are not going go fast. :

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

They're actually not ROMs, they're ISOs, since they're discs. They come in .iso and .gcm files. Most GameCube files are .GCM, but my emulator also accepts them as .ISO. All the Wii ones are .ISO.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

what about in pms?

Of course.

Did I mention Wind Waker is awesome?

Posted

um, where do you get Wii emulators for PC? I can't find any. If you can tell me, thanks.

Posted

http://www.dolphin-emu.com/downloads.php

Create an account and then download the latest build. It updates every Monday. It's both a GameCube emulator and a Wii emulator, although there are few Wii games that work with it, so look on the compatibility page to see how well the game does.

http://www.dolphin-emu.com/list.php?listcount=-1