Things you do

43 posts in this topic

Posted

stare at the wall, best moments of my life

I DIED WHEN I READ THAT XD

Well another thing i do is go through my top shelf. :wacko:

I've done that occasionally... whislt cleaning. Quite scary actually. I once found several species of Arcachnids up there... I almost screamed. :o Spiders are scary.

One thing i KNOW alot of people do when they can not sleep is serf the net.

I always make it until about 12:30am, then My grandma comes out and threatens to ground me from the computer :P

So then I have to wait a few weeks before I can do that again.

Posted

When I can't sleep, I tend to do artsy things such as drawing or interior design... sometimes, if my roommate or boyfriend is home, I get one of them to go to a 24 HR Wal-Mart and just wander around in the store. Yeah, I like to look at things I can't afford... I guess it gives me something to aim for. If nobody is around, I'll usually just sit at the computer and work on my websites or design new layouts.. y'know, get stuff done. Every now and then, if I have the time, I'll visit a forum. Like now.

If all else fails, I clean the house.

Posted

Clean the house like the good woman you are. I'm starting to like you.

I bet you're a sick perverted furry as well, drawing lame drawings. They're so lame, i'll wager since you put most effort into cleaning the house.

Posted

When I can't sleep I just listen to Scatman John. Like this song.

Posted

when i can't sleep i get on the computer in my room or play my psp

Posted

I usually just sit there, and play some 20Q, because my dad doesn't let me do ANYTHING after 10pm, but sometimes I watch tv, since I have a tv in my room. Don't tell my dad.

Too bad. I'm telling him. Now what's your phone number so I can grass you up.

Anyway, I'm starting to watch an episode of Death Note a night. Although I'm not keeping it up well.

Posted

LOL. That's not the best thing to watch right before you sleep. Then again, I've done it. I'm immune to nightmares. I'm guessing you are too? (Ok, Deathnotes not that scary, just a bit disturbing at parts.)

For real, I just lie there hating life and feeling miserable. If I really can't sleep after an hour or two, and it's not Christmas, I go upstairs and either complain to my dad or mom if they're awake, or eat and play something on my Gameboy or iPod. I'm very grumpy when I can't sleep...

Also, Captain Tarrius, stop trolling. I like Gael's art. I don't remember seeing any art from Zarudia, but I'll bet she's good too. >:(

Posted

Death Note isn't scary at all. But I do want to play Resident Evil 5, in the dark, at 12am after I get it just to see if it can freak me out.

I also want F.E.A.R which is meant to be the scariest game ever.

Posted

Sounds fun.

I think the only thing that's ever freaked me out was The Beautiful Mind. It's not scary or creepy, but it really makes you think you're schitzophrenic (did I spell that right?) ands doubt the existance of everyone. I watched it late at night, right before I went to bed. I'll bet I had weird dreams that night.... (I don't ever remember my dreams.)

Oh, did you know that everyone dreams, it's just that some people don't remember it, so it seems that they don't dream.

Posted

When I can't sleep, I usually sneak downstairs and go on the computer, and if not, then I read or play my DS quietly. ^^

Posted

They should make an anime channel here, or an adult swim channel. I can watch Robot Chicken all I want. Yeah, or Family Guy, or... Wow those are the only good shows they show on adult swim. That sucks. Over 1000 channels, and nothing to watch. That's sad.

Posted

Masturbate.

JK LOL

I sing rap or rock until it tires me out.

Posted

OLOLOLOL Masturbate! Never heard that one before!

I watch anime. :3