Things you do

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Update my Facebook, check the forum, and then dig through assorted websites to find more information on whatever I'm trying to learn at the time.

Ex. Jailbreaking my iPhone, Circuitry, PHP, Adobe Illustrator, Game Theory, etc. Just random things.

Posted

Making fun of lamers like shadowknight.

Posted

I don't have a Facebook account. I stick to Youtube, the Rare Witch Project games forum and here. I do have a Bebo account, the only flaw being that it is inferior to everything else on the internet. My brother has a Facebook though which he spends alot of time on.

I just don't care much for social networking sites.

Posted

I hit my head against the wall repeated until I'm unconscious. :')

Posted

I hit my head against the wall repeated until I'm unconscious. :')

BLOODY BRILLIANT! :joy:

I gotta try that. I'll probably get yelled at for making too much noice, but I dun care.

Normally...

I watch several movies, I listen to music, I draw, I write, I read, I play my DS, I sneak into my aunt's room and play Halo...

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I clean, I exercise, I play video games(I have fallen asleep in the middle of an RPG battle before), I sneak snacks, I get on the computer, but the thing that works best is typing stories on my computer, no doubt about it.

Posted

check out:

shulman

abakus

ott

shpongle

Bohren und der club of gore - any track from the album 'Black Earth'

or a bit more mainstream:

sigur ros

a softer Incubus CD (eg 'Look Alive')

Any ministry of sound chillout cd

Cool when i get some time i will check them out.

Posted

I don't have a Facebook account. I stick to Youtube, the Rare Witch Project games forum and here. I do have a Bebo account, the only flaw being that it is inferior to everything else on the internet. My brother has a Facebook though which he spends alot of time on.

I just don't care much for social networking sites.

Yeah. Myspace almost got me kicked out of school. :( It's a long story. Though some jerk ass at school made me a myspace 2 years after the incident. I don't know what he's planning though. :fear:

Posted

stare at the wall, best moments of my life

Posted

Well another thing i do is go through my top shelf. :wacko:

Posted

I don't have a lot of those nights. I'm the sort of person who needs their full 8 hours of sleep to be able to get out of bed in the morning. But if I've got a book I'm reading at the time, that's usually what I do. Sometimes I draw, if I'm inspired, but I hardly draw anymore....blah.....

Posted

The things I do for love!

Posted

I usually just sit there, and play some 20Q, because my dad doesn't let me do ANYTHING after 10pm, but sometimes I watch tv, since I have a tv in my room. Don't tell my dad.

Posted

One thing i KNOW alot of people do when they can not sleep is serf the net.

Posted

I don't have a lot of those nights. I'm the sort of person who needs their full 8 hours of sleep to be able to get out of bed in the morning. But if I've got a book I'm reading at the time, that's usually what I do. Sometimes I draw, if I'm inspired, but I hardly draw anymore....blah.....

Filthy furry things, horrible foxes and such.

Posted

Theres one more thing i like to do when i can not sleep and that is make music CDs.