Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great Forum Challenge

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Announcing the Great Forum Challenge! March is always a slow month on Hyrule.net and I want to see what you guys can do. I want to challenge everyone to become as active as possible on the forums! Post more, reply more, get involved in more threads, and post new ones! Whether discussing Zelda theories, your favorite movies, or random things in Open Floor, there's a place to EVERYONE! Whether you're a normal member or staff, we need everyone to get involved and get the forums moving more!

Visit daily and get involved. If we all work together we can set this server on FIRE with activity!

I want to see this place a set a record for March activity (and of course hopefully more). [b]Are you up for the challenge?[/b]

Tips for getting started: Look for threads that haven't been recently responded to. Go searching for lost threads. Post a recipe. Tell a story about yourself. Start a forum game. Tell a ghost story. Tell us your hopes and dreams.

Posted

Yes! I'm up for it! :joy:

Posted

If you guys would like to see somethings that may help you stay active more please suggest your ideas to us!

Such as more arcade games or something.

Posted

Add quests... :P

And the Bug quest for sure! (All over the site you may find a bug, you random can catch it... but you need a empty bottle to put it in. AND a NET... :D )

I will try to be active as much as I can on march than... :)
But Dustin, promise to post the results! :P (Or wait, we can watch it via staff control?)

And we may should go post more youtube vids on the Hyruledotnet account...

I will think for some ideas. :)

Posted

I'll just continue as I usually do.

Although Resident Evil 5 may take up alot of my time from the 13th onwards.

Edit: I guess I could help keep the fan-fiction section going a bit by writing about my campaign from time to time.

Edit: I already did that with the demo on another site.

Posted

Whooooo!

Let's do this thing!

Posted

It's on like Donkey Kong. No video game pun intended.

Posted

Sure! I'll probably start a new comic or something... (D1G1T1ZED needs some plot scripting....(If anyone is willing to help...))

Posted

I've started two topics which I hope brew up a great deal of discussion or posts at least.

Anyway, I've been posting. I drank a bottle of pepsi and have another one for when I lose my buzz. I'm also listening to ace music on a loop. Mainly D&B to make me hyper. I think it's working and I don't believe I've been spamming.

I want to do you proud, Dustin.

Posted

Well my parents are gone for the night, and I'm free to post all night... Nothing new really.

Posted

I'll get back to work on my fan-fic.

Posted

I've been totally baked for some days, but i'm ready now :)

Posted

I just finished my exams so I'll have some free time now.
And I've got a homework that is a free-theme so I'll do some zelda stuff and show them :D

I wonder why March is always a slow month...

Posted

Consider the challenge accepted.