Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Craziest Hyrule Situations Game

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Post the craziest Hyrule.net situation you can think of.

I'll go first...

fierce_muffin hires a hitman to kill me so that he can buy an elephant from land of the legend. He needs the elephant because he NEEDS a piano with ivory keys and that's illegal. He needs the piano to learn to play it so he can play for tropix. You see, tropix has a weakness for piano so it's the only way to keep tropix at bay. After I'm killed, land of the legend takes over hyrule and makes it suck.

Posted

Lol.

Bathy pokes YLA visciously while making fun of a gerbil, so YLA and the gerbil team up and seal his orange juice. However, the gerbil drinks it all. YLA doesn't like that, so he eats the gerbil, and Bathy arrests him for stealing his oj andfor murdering an innocent animal.

Posted

Arcane and Ryu have another battle, and kills everyone, but each other, then CG kills them both for killing everyone, and then brings everyone back to life. Then a giant cake falls out of nowhere, and there's a big party with a big band. :rockstars: Then Mario and Luigi comes to kill Link. :mario::luigi: Then Link sees them, and they use fire. Then we all cheer for Link. :groupwave: Then Link blows up Mario and Luigi. :blowup: Then everyone goes back to partying. :cheers:

The End

Posted

I remember my battle with Ryu... It was pretty epic.

Chef Nonsense bakes a delicious pastry, which is eaten by LDGM and his shrubbery. However, little did LDGM know, he became allergic to deliciously flakey goodness exactly ten and a third seconds before eating it, and becomes feverish and rash covered. His shrubbery laughs.

Posted (edited)

Now serous,

Dustin Calls all active members to visit him at home for a Party...

Even Adr990 needs to come out of Holland to be at that party...

---Story not finished--- but got to sleep... -_-

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

seriously adr? that was totally unexpected from you. What happens in the wild west stays in the wild west.

Posted

ohh! dustin is throwing a party. Ill get my stuff.

Plane tickets to Oklahoma

Pile of stuff i take random items from in chat

pasta sauce(A fun jar of pasta sauce. No, wait, thats awful. Plus it doesn't even make sense)

Posted

I quit.

Ha. Never gonna happen.

Posted

Bathy makes an army of clones that track down all the site's members, kill them, and replace them one by one until Adr is the only uncloned user left alive. Then Scotland takes over every country in the world, except Holland, because they used one of SR's top ten lists to buy Uranium off of Amazon.com and build nukes to protect themselves with. Then the evil clone overlord Bathy bans every Zelda game, except on the CD-i. Thus, the world comes to an end.

Posted

Sar-re-on maek f0.oD... =)

Real Bisnuss.....=/

Savanti Romero buys the entire Star Wars Series and makes a 7th Star Wars, But that movie bisnuss is soon taken down by hardcore fans who hated the movie.

Short story shorter, They made REAL lightsabers and enslaved the earth!!! >=D

.....my kinda ppl.....,

Posted

Rokai actually spelled every word in a post right and the universe folded in upon itself.

Posted

Once upon a time, Bathy went a whole day without insulting someone. Nope. Not even a single subtle, sarcastic diss. Everyone was happy. The end.

Posted

Rokai actually spelled every word in a post right and the universe folded in upon itself.

OI! I POSTED THAT ON MY WII! I DONT HAVE SPELL CHECK ON MY WII! AND BUSINESS IS A REALLY HARD WORD TO SPELL!!!

Posted

I return! (wait.. how many times have i done that...?)