What am I worth to you guys?

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I've complained about this before, but it's finally time to make my voice heard. I've been a member here for a long time, longer than a lot of other members. We've had our good times, and our bad times, I know, but I think that I'm one of the very few members that is actually keeping this place sane (Or insane, in my case.). I started an army in my first week, made a mistake, made up for it, done everything else a normal forum member would do. And then I get to sit back and watch as the people I regarded as friends became staff members. I feel like you guys are ignoring me, or making me feel less important just out of spite. Don't think I'm whining or begging for Moderatorship; I know that people who ask for power never get it, as they are more likely to abuse that power. All I want to say is "What am I worth in Hyrule.Net?"

I'm glad I got that out there. Please, don't just give it one glance and turn away, think about it. What have I ever gotten to show for my loyalty to this website?

~Taco_Ninja, formerly FreckleFart

Posted

You're fine. You're a pretty cool guy, I guess. I don't know you too well, though.

And, with all due respect, there are people who have been here longer than you and are still active who don't have any powers or positions. Until today, I would fall under that category. (I'm an official Writer now.)

Posted

You feel... somewhat cheated and forgotten? There are a lot of members on this site that have been around for a while that are still "members". You're one of the members that keeps things lively and fun. You have NO IDEA how important that is.

Posted

I understand what you mean. For a while, I was wondering the same thing. I mean, I'm one of the most universally understanding people on the site. I offer to help, but don't get taken up on it.

You know what I did? I let it go. I come here as an escape of sorts. I talk about my everyday life without worrying about what my friends think. So, it doesn't bother me anymore. Not that I wouldn't want to help, I just don't feel cheated out of anything.

Posted

I'm in the same boat you are kid. It's all gonna okay, the ninjas are coming to take us home. :ph34r:

Posted

ppfff.

Listen, I've been here for over 2 years, donated, been a co-leader of a group, and posted over 2000.

And yet, I'm not complaining.

Posted

You're a Hyrule Elder, though. And Arcanelord was a Hyrule Sage, even before he got the Writer position. It's not that I feel I've been cheated or anything; It's the fact that it seems like you all try to have as little to do with me as possible.

I think Zeldafancs is the only member similar to me. Over 1000 posts, been here for well over a year, made the forums a lot more lively, and what do WE get for it?

Posted

You're fine with me. At least your not still going around making random armies, and then ditching them.

Posted (edited)

Over 1000 posts,

That is nothing.

I've seen forums with users with well over 10,000 posts.

been here for well over a year,

Yet again, nothing, and besides, you turned up during the great weeaboo invasion of summer '07.

made the forums a lot more lively, and what do WE get for it?

Lively?

By wrecking the RP forums?

By attempting to troll?

By being an angsty preteen?

Also, YLA, that was actually a good joke you made.

Well done.

Edited by Claire (see edit history)

Posted

Last time I checked, you fit into all three of those categories better than any other members on here! The only time you helped benefit the forums was when you were a newbie.

Posted

Who me, or Claire?

Also I was serious. That was still very very annoying.

Posted

You're fine. You're a pretty cool guy, I guess. I don't know you too well, though.

And, with all due respect, there are people who have been here longer than you and are still active who don't have any powers or positions. Until today, I would fall under that category. (I'm an official Writer now.)

You might not, but I certainly do.

YOU!!!!

TACO NINJA!!!

I don't like telling people what they're worth unless if I dislike the person. I feel that my judgment might hurt them. You're a good member, Taco. Don't worry about it.

Posted

I'm not usually outspoken about things but you are my most hated member of this forum.

Get over yourself. I've only ever seen you in the RP section making silly rules, making stupid warns and screwing up your own RP with that puppying dragon stunt you pulled.

I'm sorry but I really, really don't like you.

Posted

And Arcanelord was a Hyrule Sage, even before he got the Writer position.

Actually, I was an elder, and really, being am elder isn't all that special. It's more of a title for those who have been around along time and are still active. I'm not saying you're not, of course. It's just that you're not really missing out.

Posted

you're fine by me, taco. you were the one that started the twilight army, and yeah. xD