Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fond Memories

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Any moments in the Zelda games you found particularly epic? Maybe it brought tears to your eyes, or maybe it made you laugh out loud. Regardless, discuss those times that made playing the games so worthwhile.

In Twilight Princess right after Link saves Colin from the horde of enemies...Link's stoic, empathetic face is so priceless and the music gave me chills...That was one of the moments that really made the game for me.

Posted

Telma in TP. XD Whan she gets all in Link's face and then runs off to try and seduce... Ren... something or other. The Cheif.

Posted

Telma in TP. XD Whan she gets all in Link's face and then runs off to try and seduce... Ren... something or other. The Cheif.

Telma is in one of my other favorite parts. When she and Link are side by side right before they head to Kakariko and she calls Link's eyes "wild". I love his expression. It was right after stupid girl forgot who he was lol.

Posted (edited)

"GRUMBLE GRUMBLE"

-Gordon the grumbling Goriya

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

The ending to OoT epic.

Posted

Too many to count. WW is a fond memory in itself. The whole game was great and it was truly my first Zelda game. (I've played OoT briefly before, but never really played for myself. I was too young anyways.)

PH was had some funny moments. Linkbeck is awesome. xD

I liked Link's expression at the second stage of the Armogohma fight.

There were tons of beautiful, epic scenes in TP...

And I loved OoT Link's lovelife. Lol. It was sweet when he first left Lost Woods and talked with Saria.... And the Ruto thing made me laugh.

That's all that comes to mind right now.

---

@CG: His name was Renaldo, I believe, and Telma was funny...

Posted

The first 46 seconds of this video was the only cool thing about WW. I hated everything, and I never would have seen this if Ganondorf didn't call him the Hero of Time. For there is only one Hero of Time.

Don't watch unless you've beaten WW. It's the very end of it. It's very boreing actually.

Ok. WTF happened to King of Red Lions in PH? I mean he was there, and then he's gone. :unsure:

Posted

King of Red Lions never appeared in PH. He was just in WW, and if you've beaten it, you should know why he didn't. Also, your memory cards going to corrupt again since you said that. Wind Wakers amazing and you know it. Deep down inside.

Posted

King of Red Lions never appeared in PH. He was just in WW, and if you've beaten it, you should know why he didn't. Also, your memory cards going to corrupt again since you said that. Wind Wakers amazing and you know it. Deep down inside.

I beat WW. I forgot KoRL was the drowned king. There is no love for WW inside my body. MM was better. 50x's better. I will forever hate WW, and I don't care. I'll redo the games again.

Posted

A tie between three things for me: the ending of OOT, Darunia singing and dancing (OOT), and...TINGLE!!!!

Posted

Goron City - OoT

always liked that place :) the gorons are just nice

Posted

Goron City - OoT

always liked that place :) the gorons are just nice

Lol I would always hang out in Zora's Domain for no reason. Even had a secret hiding place. Oh yes.

Posted

I have tons, but the most recent for me was defeating King Bulblin on the bridge of Eldin in TP.

Posted

I honestly hated the Gorons in TP. They were a-holes. Though I preferred Goron city over Zora's Domain. Though I used to hang around Kokiri forest for no reason. At Links house.

Posted

Replaying Wind Waker and taking pictures with the Deluxe Pictobox. That was one of the best things in Wind Waker was the Pictobox and taking pictures of random rubbish.