Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What will the next SSB game be called?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it'll probably be called Super Smash Brothers Barfight, but that's just what I think. Post your ideas!

Posted

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Showdown.

Note I did not get this idea from the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.

Posted (edited)

Terrible idea for a name and terrible idea for a topic.

Super Smash Bros. - April 26, 1999

Super Smash Bros. Melee - December 2, 2001

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - March 9, 2008

Super Smash Bros. 4 - No need as the franchise has reached it's peak and it really shouldn't be milked any further.

I mean, what more could they add other than characters and stages?

Downloadable content is where it's at.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

How about no more games. How about you buy a disk that gives you differnt unlockables.

Posted

No; They NEED to continue the SSB line. I reckon that Smash Bros. could get a lot better in future. All of the achievements were too easy to get, after little or no practice. And unlocking characters was too easy; Also, what the Hell happened to Mewtwo? Characters need more characters from their own games; Like more Fire Emblem, and Sonic. I don't know who this would be, but they should include more Metroid characters, too.

Posted

I'll say it again, DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT.

Most of those could be altered with downloadable content without the need to make more games.

Posted (edited)

I personally would like there to be another, but I must agree with Bathy: there's really no point in making another, other than making lots of money, unless they can introduce some revolutionary new thing/concept to the game that would make it more special and new and worth making.

Also, I personally wish to see Master Chief, The Arbiter, and Shadow the Hedgehog in a SSB game. But those could just be done via downloadable content, so Bathy is right again.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

I would like to point out that putting the Arbiter in would be useless and Shadow the Hedgehog is a terrible idea.

Moving now.

Sahaqiel

Posted

And you didn't comment on his suggestion of Master Chief? Quite frankly, I'd say that was the worst. No offense, Vadarth, but let's stick with Nintendo.

Of course I can't really judge which one's worst, as I don't know who The Arbiter is....

Posted (edited)

I think they should put in everybody though. Shadow not though because he was really only in that one game and only really showed up on other consoles.

But they should have Leon S. Kennedy for the pure crack (Scottish word). He was, after all, in Resident Evil 4 which was originally released exclusively for Gamecube and turned out as one of the greatest games of all time.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Shadow was actually in more than one game on a Nintendo console. I can actually name three. (all on Gamecube.)

The only reason why Shadow would be a bad idea is because one, he's too similar to Sonic, and more importantly, he's already an assist trophy.

Posted

hmmm. i'd like there to be another game, but all that they could put in could be done with downloadable content, like you guys have already said. but i'd rather buy a game with all that downloadable content then keep buying wii points and downloading it, so it'd be one game for 50$, instead of several add-ons for one game that COULD add up to 60+ dollars. if you wanted everything.

Posted

What games then?

Also, back on topic, I would call it, "Super Smash Bros. Riot"

Or something rubbish like that.

Posted (edited)

The series has gotten too violent. I mean, Brawl? What were they thinking? I'll bet there a thousand-bajillion ten year olds who were killed because of this! They should nerf the series, like they seem to love doing. How about Super Smash Bros. Hugfest?

Edited by Arcanelord (see edit history)

Posted

Shadow is the shiz.

Anyway, they should make one where they put EVERY CHARACTER EVER MADE! Add every Link ever made. I miss Young Link. Add more Sonic characters, add more Earthbound/Mother characters, more stages, more songs, add more pokemon because if your going to have pokemon use pokemon that don't suck. Customize miis to fight. With sword, fireballs ect.