Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone Accounts

44 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Bathykolpian' post='209313' date='Mar 10 2009, 08:46 PM']Apostrophe, Young Link Addict. Don't forget it next time.[/quote]
You mean acute accent.
but can you do this?
@łe

Posted

I don't know how to do that though.

Posted

Behold the magic of Copy and Paste, Claire.

@łe

Posted

Well of course Santa needs clones, how else do you expect him to deliver toys to millions of children in one night? By himself?

(sort of) On topic: my name is pretty much clone-proof, too.

Posted

[size=4]His clone level is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND![/size]

Posted

I hope they realize that I never use my other account so they will delete that one when they go through this. (this is actually my second account, because the first one wouldn't work, also, I can't even remember the user name and password for the other account) But I actually made my accounts a while ago, I think I made my first account at around March 10, and this one at March 18, (both in 2007)

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='209480' date='Mar 10 2009, 07:26 PM']Well of course Santa needs clones, how else do you expect him to deliver toys to millions of children in one night? By himself?

(sort of) On topic: my name is pretty much clone-proof, too.[/quote]
"Aethlx"
"Aethix!"
"Aethix."
A clone account doesn't exactly have to have "clone" in it. The first clone account I remember seeing was Goron Merchant's "ZuZu the Magic Cow!" account. Back then it was funny. Now cloning is a lot more unoriginal. People decide to put "clone" in there. It just doesn't work as well as GM's account did.

I hope they leave the Jo-Bengt account alone. It's not really a clone, but it's an alternate.

Posted

[quote name='Dustin' post='209488' date='Mar 11 2009, 02:26 AM'][size=4]His clone level is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND![/size][/quote]
win

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='209501' date='Mar 11 2009, 05:32 AM']"Aethlx"
"Aethix!"
"Aethix."
A clone account doesn't exactly have to have "clone" in it. The first clone account I remember seeing was Goron Merchant's "ZuZu the Magic Cow!" account. Back then it was funny. Now cloning is a lot more unoriginal. People decide to put "clone" in there. It just doesn't work as well as GM's account did.

I hope they leave the Jo-Bengt account alone. It's not really a clone, but it's an alternate.[/quote]
Yes it does. I started this this time around, therefore I make up the rules.

And GM's thing was meant to be funny. Clones are meant to be annoying and you know it, HylianClonerunner.

And yeah. I have an alternate account too.

Posted

[quote name='Bathykolpian' post='209595' date='Mar 11 2009, 12:31 PM']Yes it does. I started this this time around, therefore I make up the rules.

And GM's thing was meant to be funny. Clones are meant to be annoying and you know it, HylianClonerunner.

And yeah. I have an alternate account too.[/quote]
His was meant to be funny and the rest are crap.

Posted

Because they're annoying.

The fact you hate them means that they were a success. Thanks for confirming that.

Posted

[quote name='Bathykolpian' post='209642' date='Mar 11 2009, 03:44 PM']Because they're annoying.

The fact you hate them means that they were a success. Thanks for confirming that.[/quote]
They're not annoying. They're funny, but they're poorly done. You could have done a lot better with them.

Posted

Good thing no one made a Wassupclone.

Posted

Wassupman, your posts are so stupid an' hilarious, we don't need to.