I GOT TWILIGHT PRINCESS FOR GC!

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally, at long last, twilight princess has arrived on the gamecube system, and of course, i picked it up without hesitation. Most of you probably kno this, but it is flipped because link is left handed in it. It also has a rotating camera that can rotate 360 degrees, which is not possible on the wii, because the wii doesn't have a c-stick.

There are some bad points, such as fishing is not as fun as it is on the wii, and you don't have the wii's motion sensing target system. Overall, I have to say that I am divided in which version I like best. The Wii's motion sensing is awesome, but it lacks a 360 camera that I really need to survey my surroundings, so i don't end up like in oot without a rotation. Wind waker was awesome because it had the camera which made oot's look bad. Twilight princess for Wii doesn't have it and gamecube does. Fishing is not as fun on the gamecube, but on the wii it is hours of entertainment. I personally am left handed so I like the fact link is a lefty on the gamecube, but that doesn't make the wii's any less awesome.

I really don't kno. What does everyone think on the subject?

Posted

I GET IT ON THE DAY OF THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Did you get the $37.99 one from circuit city, and if so, does it have the right cover? ;) have you discovered any glitches?

Posted

Did you get the $37.99 one from circuit city, and if so, does it have the right cover? ;) have you discovered any glitches?

I'm not really sure if it is a glitch, *PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED MIGHT WANT TO STOP HERE IF THEY DO NOT LIKE TO SPOIL THEIR FUN!*

but, the bridge that is destroyed by the twilght guys never came back. I can't cross there and i have to go all the way around to get to where i need to go. Not sure if it's a glitch tho. Also, the one glitch where you save in the cannon room and can't get out is also here. I don't kno of anything else, except for link's hat still phasing through his sword when he looks, but that may not be a glitch either.

Posted

i gota wait tell cmas mabey longer

Posted

i got tp for GC and Wii :D

Posted

I'm not really sure if it is a glitch, *PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED MIGHT WANT TO STOP HERE IF THEY DO NOT LIKE TO SPOIL THEIR FUN!*

but, the bridge that is destroyed by the twilght guys never came back. I can't cross there and i have to go all the way around to get to where i need to go. Not sure if it's a glitch tho. Also, the one glitch where you save in the cannon room and can't get out is also here. I don't kno of anything else, except for link's hat still phasing through his sword when he looks, but that may not be a glitch either.

*Cough* Warp near the Sone Tower in Goron ( or was it Gerudo? :blink: ) Desert *cough*

To find out how I found this out, goi to youtube, look Up: "Twilight Princess: Goron (*cough* Might have been Gerudo *cough* ) Desert, and Click on it. Problem Solved!

now the only real flaw in TP is the Canon room.

Sheesh, I thought SOMEONE would've been to Gerudo Desert By now.... <_<

Posted

I got both versions, superb game really. Not as brilliant as Wind Waker though.

Posted

Sheesh, I thought SOMEONE would've been to Gerudo Desert By now.... <_<

I figured this out on my own. I was exploring the desert one day when I saw the bridge. I thought it was some kind of tower so I got closer and figured out that it was actually the bridge of eldin.

Posted

I'm just in the Forest Temple now... B);)

Posted

the bridge is near the entrance to hyrule... there is that shop (the bird) then if you keep going back the bridge is against the cliff side

Posted

I finished the game 2 times now, I'm just walking around Hyrule searching for Poes and other treasures I missed. When you see how big Hyrule is in this and how much there is to do, you really start to appreaciate this game alot.

Posted

How do I catch the golden bugs? When I come close they fly away...:mellow:

Posted

In the Wii version Link is right handed

Posted

How do I catch the golden bugs? When I come close they fly away...:mellow:

Walk up to them slowly and nab them with A. Sometimes you may have to lure them in with the gale boomerang.