Favourite words

15 posts in this topic

Posted

This topic really speaks for itself. Just say what words you like.

Personally, I like the word 'Indeed', so that's number one for me.

Anyway, the rules are, post words, be they English, Spanish or Klingon. Just do it. I would have made it mandatory to post the entire dictionary but that would be too weird. But it is recommended. In fact, I'll give 1,000 rupees to the first person to post the entire dictionary.

Go to it.

Posted

the entire dictionary.

done.

Posted

Blarg. (Yes, it's a gibberish word.)

Posted (edited)

I say "dude" a lot, but that comes with being from CA. I also say "like" a lot, as well as "totally" and "awesome". They're probably my most often used words. Other words (or terms) I often use are "pimp status" and "hyphy". Oh, and I often say "hella". Again, a common CA word.

Edited by Zeruda (see edit history)

Posted

I say "totally" and "awesome" a lot. I used to say "wicked" a lot, 'cause it's CT slang, but I don't anymore for some reason. I can't think of anything else at the moment...

Also, every word in Jabberwocky is awesome. Including "Jabberwocky."

Posted

My favo words:

Dude

Bro

SLACK! (A.K.A SOI ) From Master Cheef 'n Arbiter on youtube...

"My knife goes like SLACK SLACK SLACK SLACK!!!!"

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2A495FEAC8080F3F

Posted

I mostly say dude. My gibberish word is SHA BAM! I don't know why I say it, but I do.

Posted

I've never said dude much. I say "yeah" alot and mainly by itself as I never have anything to add to a conversation other than, "how are you?" for the eighteenth time that day. I do ask it too much though. And lately, I've been teasing my friend a little but not in a mean way. He doesn't want the fact that his favourite character is mutilated and killed in Resident Evil 5 spoiled for him. He doesn't even know that they person dies. It's hilarious. I always go, "Guess who dies? I'm going to tell you... Your mum!" and random rubbish. And the last boss too, I always go, "Hey, the last boss... Is a mill.". He gets annoyed by that so easily.

I also have a friend who is definitely living troll bait. He gets annoyed by the slightest thing like when I said that there was a double I on a license plate and he protested that it was a 1, getting incredibly annoyed over the whole thing but taking it out on others as I got away scot free.

:3

Posted (edited)

I like the word "gizzard" for some reason. I guess it's just run to say.

Phobophobia. It's the fear of phobias. I love that word because of the irony.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia for the same reason. The fear of long words is and the longest word in the world. I have come to the conclusion that whoever named it has an awesome sense of humor or just really hates people with Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Wallydraigle. I don't say it much anymore, but it's still interesting.

I ocassionally spout Latin. It's just one of those things, you know? Kelsey liked it, though. So did the people in the art museum when I said, "Ars gratis artis." Art for art's sake.

Posted (edited)

Pwnsome. It's a mixture of awesome and pwned.

PWNSOME!!!

W00T!! I'm the only person online!!!

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

Isn't eraser orgasmic when you type it? It's even better when you're left-handed.

Posted

Didn't I already post a topic almost EXACTLY like this? *cough*

Posted

Me i say Flamen cool alot. :D

Posted

Didn't I already post a topic almost EXACTLY like this? *cough*

Oh right, I shouldn't have made this then as making making duplicate threads of ones made ages ago is a really bad thing to do even though I'm sure you've done your fair share in the past. I'll go and find it, bump it and then get warned shall I?

Anyway, my new word is 'Bees'. It's just so great.