Another Old Relationship Problem

53 posts in this topic

Posted

That's why I said...

"Hey, I need to talk to you for a moment...."

Then pull him away from Noah for a minute, and then tell him. It's simple if you think it through. Of course, you don't have my brain, and I didn't fully detailize it.

Posted (edited)

You know I've been in a love polygon...oh god thats horrible. e.e''I think it was an octagon.

But, I really hope things get better--Oh god. I thought Pizza Man...oh. I had them mixed up on dA. D| Thanks for making things clear there. >:c

Well, I hope for the best, Kitty. I'm not much of a help with lovey-dovey things. D:

Edit: GOD YOU GUYS POST asdhgalskghag

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

I thought you thought Pizza Man was Anthony, but I was all, "Eh... Noes isn't always the one to connect the dots, but I'm sure she'll figure it out with what I told her before..."

I guess you didn't. XP Ah, well, you know now.

We guys post lkdfjghjdklhjdfkl? I don't understand.

So... I'm trying to think abut the possibility of him NOT being there, but my brain goes, "DFLGHKDJHKLDJ NO I DUN WANNA THINK ABOUT THAT DFGGH:FJHfkl FFFFFFFFF."

Posted

We guys post lkdfjghjdklhjdfkl? I don't understand.

So... I'm trying to think abut the possibility of him NOT being there, but my brain goes, "DFLGHKDJHKLDJ NO I DUN WANNA THINK ABOUT THAT DFGGH:FJHfkl FFFFFFFFF."

Epicly ironic fail.

To be honest, your average fetus has more relationship experience than me, so I'm not sure what advice to offer. However, it seems as though Scott's out of the picture (oh how cruel I feel saying that), so all that's left is to put it out there.

To bolster your confidence, here is a puppy.

Posted

Because I'm lazy, I'm copying this from my journal on dA.

TODAY, 10:07PM(EST Time)

"So... Update on the Love... lksdglvdfklfdjkl;d

I went to the dance tonight. 80's theme. Of course, I dressed up. It's times like these that I'm glad that I have siblings that were around during the 80's. I ALMOST wore the dress that was my sister had... but, my um, chest was... Screw it. I was too busty for it. So, yeah. I just wore the... modern 80's dress I have with some leggings that made me think 80's when my mom gave them to me. I had the big hair, too... it fell apart half way through the dance. XD anyway, I'm off task.

I told Pizza Man the truth... yeah... After giving me a heart attack when I told him(he acted all grossed out and backed away and stuff. That boy... lkdfjdflhldfkjhol), he was pretty cool with it. I also had to chase my friends away half the time I was trying to tell him, so... yeah. I'm glad he doesn't like me... and I told him. Well, mentally I'm glad... of course it hurts, but I knew already... so it dulled it down a bit. He also pointed out the fact that my face turned into a rosebush. >///> It went something like this...

(Many moments of him asking me what I was going to say and me saying "Okay..." and then just sitting/standing there/hitting my head on a wall)

"Okay... I... just want to be friends... but I... like you, Devin, and-(his eyes get wide and he starts to back away kfdljhjdfhkldj *heart attack*) He-hey, no! Get back here...! *pushes him back into the... place... we... were talking...? What to call it...*

"I just want to be friends though, and I perfectly understand you not liking me... You'd have to be retarded to like me... and-

"Ah- Wait. You aren't retarded. It's possible for a guy to like you."

"Yeah... I know, but he'd have to be retarded... I'm glad you don't like me, though... because... I'm... really messed up."

"You aren't messed up..."

"More than people know."

(More of us yelling at CERTAIN PEOPLE*coughALEXcough* to go away and me saying basically the same things)

"So... you aren't creeped out or anything? We can still be friends, right?"

"Yeah... Mr. Pres.(a nickname my friends have for me... he's kind of... the only one I'm okay with calling me by it) And... now it's your face's time to turn into a rosebush."

(We're starting to walk out of the... room... place... thing... whatever you'd call it)

"I won't tell anyone..."

"Thanks..."

"Second girl..."

"Hm?"

"You're the second girl to like me."

"Oh... Who was the first girl?"

"When we were reeeally little(this almost made me laugh, considering how short he is), this girl liked me. I didn't like her at all..."

"Ah..."

-INTERRUPTION BY A doggiepoo-

"I... am glad that you don't like me back... No one should be involved with me. I'm just... really messed up."

"You don't seem all that messed up..."

"Let me put it this way... I'm a great actress."

So... Everything's cool. Except... When I came back down... alex was all emo.

It as something to do with Anthony. I know it.

Just when I think I've things sorted out, another problem pops up. FFFF. Also, I think I have strep throat.

I'm still pretty happy, overall, though. "

Posted

Im glad you didn't go all suicidal and crap like with Ramar back in the day. I would've felt bad for giving you the advice that would have lead to your ultimate demise DX

So... Im bored now. >>

Posted

This video will explain a lot. That or will be pointless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo

Just for people who don't understand the lyrics. http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/le8.shtml

This is a very deep love song that turns a little bit emo near the end. It's kind of an epic song that will explain love.

Posted (edited)

Im glad you didn't go all suicidal and crap like with Ramar back in the day. I would've felt bad for giving you the advice that would have lead to your ultimate demise DX

So... Im bored now. >>

For the record, I wasn't suicidal. I simply curled into a ball in an attempt to disappear.

And YLA, that song is now on my iPod. I love it.

I'll try and figure out exactly what happened... Until then, I guess you don't have a lot to do unless you want to come to Ohio to solve THIS mystery.

EDIT: APRIL 9

FDKLBHJCKLBKCVXKLBJKLXCVJKLNJCVKLJBHKDFOPSVPXCKBJXCKLBJKL XCBSIDHIBPIOXCO BNCVL:

He asked me out! I'm too hyper to give you the play by play right now, but.... dkfghkldjkh Cloud Nine is a wonderful place to be. I can't remember the last time I was happy... This... ksdjgvkjskgjks Sorry for the incoherence, I'll post more intelligibly at some later point.

EDIT: Okay, so we were walking from art to English class, just joking around, as usual...

"Hey... Do you remember what you asked me on Friday?"

"It wasn't really a question, but yeah..."

"And how I had said no..."

"Mhmm..."

"Well... I've been thinking about it all week, and... I only said no because I was nervous... and I was going to ask you in math the other day, but you were beating up Kristina and I decided to enjoy the show... *smile* and, uh, I had wanted to ask you the same question... and, well, I wanted to tell you... that I do feel the same way... And now I know how hard it was for you."

And I was just smiling, nodding, as we walked into the class. I looked pretty composed(except for the smile cracking my face), but I was EXPLODING inside. I just wanted to dance down the hall! I practically danced to my seat! XD I think my friend, Lily(who sits next to me), noticed I was happy when I sat down and she was talking to me. When she was done, I turned towards Devin(who sits in Lily's row, two seats down, and said, "And, my answer, obviously, is yes." And he was beaming. VNLVL:NKVL:NL:NK:OPVPV

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)