Another Old Relationship Problem

53 posts in this topic

Posted

POOR ALEX.

You need to tell Alex to make an account, unless you want to tell her all my advice.

Posted

What is this Devin guy's phone number? I'll phone him up and tell him for you. And if you give me the address, I'll mess him up if he upsets you.

Okay, I think I've reached the point where I'm no longer being slightly amusing with my jokes. :/

Just creepy.

Anyway, don't tell people to make accounts. You can't doggiepoo about them if they can see your every move. I accidentally introduced a guy to this site and now I can't doggiepoo about him even though he's a total idiot and I would happily trash him any day.

Posted

Yeah, that's why I haven't invited anyone for a while... I find myself unable to be as open. I already made that mistake on DA. :P

Besides, Alex gets NO TIME on the computer unless it's for a project. Overly-strict parents ftw. >>;;

I get the feeling I'm going to have to write everything down. XD

Posted

I find that just writing down your feelings, be it on paper or with the magic of the interwebs, is a good way to document them. I often forget how I feel / felt at a certain time, for example when I made a load of huge posts, by my standards at least, and I blogged them as a reference for myself. They're quite helpful. I'm not sure how helpful it would be for you, but reading over past posts is a good way to think things through for me.

Posted

Yes, I do that a lot...

That's also why I write poetry. Yeah, I'm the girl in the corner scribbling away in her notebook. I find myself to be rather introspective, thus the headaches often in these situations...

... Right now, I'm at the point that I WANT to think about him. It makes my head hurt and does all this other crap, but I find myself simply WANTING just to THINK about him... Graaah...

Posted

Yeah, you'll probably have to write stuff down...

*Starts Thinking About Alex's Situation*

Posted

I too write when I'm sad. I don't really do it in a notebook, though. I rant on Myspace so people can give me feedback and advice.

Also, I have the feeling you'll want to think about him for a while. I still want to think about Kelsey, as conflicting as the situation is. Quite often, I find that thinking helps a lot.

Also, earlier you said that knowing who he liked would let you rest. I doubt it. When I found out that Kelsey dropped me for Caleb, I got PO'd. I mean, ranting all over the place, complaining, blogging, venting to my friends...

Long story short, it didn't help me rest at all. For good reason, though, as Caleb is a roostery fool who knows how to get anything he wants through the use of sheer style. But I digress. You may not be as jealous as me, and knowing may in fact let you rest. Just keep the option out there that it may not.

Posted (edited)

Well... later today, I'm telling Scott the truth. I think I'll tell him AFTER the play, though... I want him to be able to have a good time on stage.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, that does make me feel a bit better. I'm not completely alone...

I just made a new diagram, and on the computer for you guys. It is... unshapeable anymore. :P

Bow to the retardedness of my mouse writing.

Love... Some Kind of Group of Lines

Those are code names. XD I forgot about those...

Pizza Man - Devin

AK - Marissa

Bob - Anthony

Fred - Alex

Scott is... Scott because I can't think of a name for him.

Code names? Sounds a lot like Odin's situation.

Please forgive me for this CG. Secret life of the american Cat girl. lol XD I never watch the show, but one of my friends(Who is a girl) Watches it ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME. But Yeah PFM(Please forgive me) Aww Sweet I made up a new acronym!

Posted

XD Forgiven.

We use the code names for when we have to talk about it with people around. Usually we just give them to the guys, but, you know... I had to draw the diagram with NO ONE knowing who anyone was.

I didn't get a chance to tell Scott. :P I didn't want to say anything with his parents there... I'll have to tell him... tomorrow, I guess? Yeah, the cast party...

Also, I'll ask Devin if he's going to the dance next Friday... If not, then I'll have to tell him then.

Posted

So... Yeah. First off, I'm part of a Love Pentagon. NOT a triangle, a PENTAGON. Allow me to try to explain without my diagram. Where to start...

Everyone in this is a friend of mine.

I like a guy named Devin(as of three days ago, I stopped liking Anthony), but I'm unsure of whether he likes me.

Anthony likes me(which I found out yesterday, TWO DAYS after I lost feelings for him. The guy has bad timing, eh?).

Alex and Marissa like Anthony.

Devin MAY like Marissa(yeah, I eavesdropped. I didn't mean to, I swear! That's why I only heard a little bit...).

So... Let me try to clean this up...

I like Devin, Devin MAY like Marissa, Marissa and Alex like Anthony, and Anthony likes me.

So... today, I decided I needed to finally figure how to sort this out, before I got tired and decided I needed a nap. Just before I fell asleep, I was called down for dinner. After dinner, I went back to my room to take my nap.

I found I couldn't.

Devin. Anthony. Alex(Whom I think Anthony should be with). Love Pentagon.

This kept bothering me. Ya see, I still thought I MIGHT have feelings for Anthony, but every time I tried to think about what that would be like, Devin popped in my head. I realized that I've been studying stupid little things about him... The way he walks, how he looks at the clock a lot and actually counts the marks to get the exact time, how he rubs his finger when he's embarrassed, and other stuff that I won't bore you with because now I'm rambling.

I came to the conclusion that I didn't feel nearly this much about Anthony, and that feelings for him are gone.

As a matter of fact, I never felt like this about any of my crushes before, but then I feel I'm blowing this out of proportion; it's nothing more than a stupid little crush that won't last.

The thing is, it's torturing me. I find myself trying to spend every chance I get with him, and when I'm not, I think about him. I want to tell him everything. I want to tell him things that even my closest friends don't know, things that I try to hide. I haven't even been friends with him for a very long time, I mean, we talked now and then, then we talked more, and then we sort of became friends this year.

I start to feel physically ill when I go to far into this whole situation. I'm so confused. I hate being confused, too. I always know... I always know what to do when it's my friends that need help. When it comes to me, I can't do anything because I'm so pathetically over-thinking.

I guess what I really want to know is what you think about my feelings and what I should do. I mean, I've had one of my friends(who's really good at doing this) offer to try and find out who he likes, and another friend offer another plan. She'd tell him I like him, and based on his reaction, I'd either freak out and say that I don't, or I'd tell him the truth. My only thing with the last thing is that I think he might see through it... I mean, I'm pretty sure he's narrowed it down to me being the center of everything. (Ya see, I tell one friend, but she ended up getting me to tell another friend who COULDN'T KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT and so on through my friends, where now, they will laugh when he walks in a room and ask him to take off his glasses[long story short, I'd give the world to anyone who could get his glasses off of him for 5 minutes]. So, now, he's asking me "What's so funny?" as I'm also the one NOT laughing.)

Any advice?

Listen to some rave, then do what you feel like. Rave music is the only way to filter out everything but what you really want from your mind. Trust me, it works. DO IT.

Posted

From what I can see, you keep finding ways on how you can't tell them now and must wait till later. In my opinion, even if you are not doing this consciously, you are doing it (finding excuses so you don't have to tell them, or at least that's what it seems like to me). Just go up to them and tell them. Get it done and over with. I know it's difficult, but if you don't, you'll keep putting it off and off and off and it will continue to torment you, and with time it becomes more difficult to tell them. So my opinion is to just approach them and tell them already.

Posted (edited)

I have. I knew very well it seemed like that, but I wasn't very scared in the first place. I'm just conscious of people's feelings when it comes to things like this... because I've had special days and events ruined for me because of idiots.

So I told after the cast party. He seemed pretty okay with it.

Devin's going to the dance on Friday so I can tell him then... I have some time to sort my mind out...

Posted

You told Scott, and he took it okay eh? That's good, good....

YOU JUST GOTTA SAY:

"Hey, I need to talk to you for a moment...." And complete what I just started. To Devin of course.

Posted (edited)

I know that, it's just... his friend Noah, those two are joined at the hip or something. :P I'm hoping Devin will get Noah to stay away without feeling a bit weird about it... Though that's somewhat impossible, huh? He'll know something's up if I tell him ,"alone" or something.