Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Welcoming all gay people.

134 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone. i have a friend who is nervous of his friends finding out that he is gay. My first tip is to keep it a secret and your friends will think u r straight. if u dont want to keep it a secret and you want to keep your friends then tell your friends u will not act gay around them and u can keep your friends. if u have any other tips post them here. :embarrassed:

Posted

i have a friend who is nervous of his friends finding out that he is gay.

Don't talk about Tropix like that! >:O

But anyway, you're totally right. Also, if you're gay, tell nobody and bottle it up inside. It's the only way not to be alienated by your friends. Sure, you'll scar yourself on the inside, but just imagine the laughs when you come out and tell them after 20 years of them taking you out to clubs to meet eligible women? Oh, just think of it, eh?

Posted

A secret like that is hard to hide - After a certain time it might become obvious to all, simply with body language alone.

Posted

Facepalm.

"Don't act gay around your friends and you will keep them."

"Keep it secret."

I understand what you're trying to do, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a homosexual person who acts out their stereotype. Telling them to "not act gay" seems a bit offensive there.

Keeping this secret also won't exactly do much. And people aren't as close minded as they once were. Today's generation just keeps this in the back of their heads and they don't worry about it. It's like worrying about your drinking buddy because he's Jewish or something.

I'm going to close this, because gay people don't really needs "tips" on how to keep their friends.

If they were real friends, then they'll be friends no matter what their sexual preferences are.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. i have a friend who is nervous of his friends finding out that he is gay. My first tip is to keep it a secret and your friends will think u r straight. if u dont want to keep it a secret and you want to keep your friends then tell your friends u will not act gay around them and u can keep your friends.

This has to be one of the greatest pieces of satire I've ever read.

But I think he's serious.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Hello everyone. i have a friend who is nervous of his friends finding out that he is gay. My first tip is to keep it a secret and your friends will think u r straight. if u dont want to keep it a secret and you want to keep your friends then tell your friends u will not act gay around them and u can keep your friends.

I really did think that he was joking. I have many a gay friend and, personally, can't see any difference in the way they act, talk, etc. It's ridiculous when people tell gays to stay in the closet. In my opinion, they're exactly the same as straight people. I don't even like talking referring to them as 'them', when we're all people. Plus, would you really want your friends if they would ditch you if you were gay? My advice is get some real friends.

Posted

I try to tell him this all the time, pearly.

He claims to be gay, but I think it's because he likes to get some sort of reaction.

Because he claims to like Cirt.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I try to tell him this all the time, pearly.

He claims to be gay, but I think it's because he likes to get some sort of reaction.

Because he claims to like Cirt.

Sahaqiel

sdjkfsdljkf

Unfortunately. Is he still banned from chat? :/

Posted

I suppose there will always be the real gays, and then there will be those who wish they were gay to get attention.

Posted

YaY1!!!! I'll getthe lubE!!!!

Posted

Nothing more shocking than a public outing. Just ask Tom Hanks, when he was accepting his Oscar for "Philadelphia" a movie about a lawyer who was gay and dying from AIDS he thanked his highschool drama teacher and his best friend, saying "They are two of the most courageous gay men he's ever known" the problem was that the Teacher was still "In the Closet" so to speak. This funny little flub inspired the movie "In & Out". Just shows to go yah that being in closet doesn't last long, it's better to reveal yourself now than wait to long. I think you should tell your "friend" that.

Posted

But anyway, you're totally right. Also, if you're gay, tell nobody and bottle it up inside. It's the only way not to be alienated by your friends. Sure, you'll scar yourself on the inside, but just imagine the laughs when you come out and tell them after 20 years of them taking you out to clubs to meet eligible women? Oh, just think of it, eh?

Ahahaha, except not. I have some homosexual friends. To be perfectly honest, I act no differently toward them now than I did when I didn't know. After spending some time with one of them, it would be blatantly obvious to you that he's gay. Another has some mannerisms which you wouldn't see as representitive of homosexuality. Another would have to tell you himself for you to really believe it. Also lesbian friends and bisexual friends who make constant hilarious jokes toward the fact. We're just a bunch of teenagers enjoying life.

Because, really, what's better than shouting out, "HE THINKS HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS JUST BECAUSE HE'S GAY," and having everyone indulge in lighthearted laughs over it?

Posted

I have a girlfriend for some reason, how do you think she'll react when she finds out I like boys?

Posted

"Hot"?

Sahaqiel

Posted

lol, she was utterly confused.