Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Majora's Mask becomes 300th virtual console game in North America

11 posts in this topic

Posted

As today is Monday there is a new virtual console addition that many Zelda Fans will enjoy, [i]Majora's Mask[/i].

[quote name='Nintendo Press']"[b][i]The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask[/i][/b] (Nintendo 64, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone - Cartoon Violence, 1,000 Wii Points

Posted

I think you should note that is is the 300th game for USA.
And that the MM is released in USA now.

Not world wide.

In JAP and EUR it already did release.

Posted

Most of the people visiting this site are American, so that information is irrelevant.

Also, Europe kicks your ass with games being released at certain times.

And poo.

Posted

Well it's about time! I already have it for Gcube, but still it's good to know I can download it if I wanted.

Posted

That's cool. I think I'll stick with my Gamecube addition though. Mainly because my internet sucks, and I have no wii points.

Posted

THANK GOD. I don't have this game for gamecube, and I've been waiting for this ever since the Wii came into existence.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='221882' date='May 18 2009, 02:03 PM']That's cool. I think I'll stick with my Gamecube addition though. Mainly because my internet sucks, and I have no wii points.[/quote]

I think you mean "Gamecube Edition". But yeah I agree, ever since my hours were cut I had to stop my Virtual Console downloads (and there were a lot of them). I've had 400 points for weeks now.

Posted

What. :(
It would have been useful if I knew this beforehand, so I could buy some Nintendo Points. >:(
Makes me angryface.
Sahaqiel

Posted

This is great news! I've been wanting to see Majora's Mask on VC ever since I saw OoT released; I always wondered how'd they get around the whole expansion pak thingy cuz that was exclusive to N64, but with the Wii's power I was convinced it wouldn't take them long to incorporate into the VC's current library. I used to own an original gold cartridge with the funky 3D label on the cartridge, but sadly I lost it a few years back... I tried to play it on an emulator (I know, shame on me...) but it just wasn't the same using a PC controller with the whole x & y axis bit. It just doesn't feel the same without analog and proper Z targetting :)

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='221857' date='May 18 2009, 05:20 AM']As today is Monday there is a new virtual console addition that many Zelda Fans will enjoy, [i]Majora's Mask[/i].

Although you may find that this addition does not go unmentioned but it can also be known as the 300th Virtual Console game.

Good Job Nintendo!

Related Information:
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/games/mm/"]Majora's Mask Information Page[/url][/quote]
YYEEESS
finally i have been dying for this to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted

I decided to buy it, I know I have it for Gamecube but what can I say I love Zelda.