Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iwata: Miyamoto "is not God"

23 posts in this topic

Posted

What...Miyamoto isn't god?! Then...what has the world come to? Wait, if he's not god, is he Jesus?

Posted

Hmm...

Does this mean I should take down my alter... j/k I'm not that weird wait... maybe...

Is he a demi god?

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='222760' date='May 22 2009, 08:23 PM']It's not that I hate Wind Waker it's just that I hate... Um. Never mind I don't know. Maybe I really hate Wind Waker for no good reasons besides the fact that it gives me headaches.[/quote]
That's probably the best thing I've ever heard you say.

Posted

^I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that or not.

Posted

I thought you hated WW for the same reasons you (once) hated Toon/WW Link.

Posted

He's [i]not[/i] god? I would never have guessed.

Posted

Okay, I've got a stake, some kindling, and a box of matches. Who wants a plane ride to Japan?

Posted

Well, I'll have to take down my effigy of him now. What a waste...

Anywho, there are alot of people working at Nintendo, and while it's true that Miyamoto doesn't deserve all the credit, he DOES deserve the most. We wouldn't have alot of the games we have today if it wasn't for what he did almost 25 years ago with teh games he made then.

...Still, I don't know whether that should be sarcasm or not. Some of the newer ideas haven't been the best. I'm sure we could all complain about Zelda games we do or don't like till the cows come home. All a matter of personal opinion, really. I liked TP and PH, even if they weren't as epic as Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker were, they still had that Zelda feel, which is alot more than what I can say for some Nintendo games (I mean, Mario is a athlete GOD now or something. I'm just waiting for Super Mario Jousting to come out.) or alot of other games out there that took strange turns (The original Fallouts as opposed to Fallout 3).

In the end, EVERYONE at Nintendo deserves a ton of credit.

Hey Aethix, could we take those to a different company? Like Sonic Team for starters?