Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Link do you think is better

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally I like the Link from Twilight Princess. To be honest I cant explain why but I kick butt at the game and know it like the back of my hand. What bout your's?

Posted

MM Link. Best Link ever. He save Hyrule and Termina. At the same time.

Posted (edited)

TOON LINK

/thread

Edit: *waits for YLA*

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Out of Link's for transformations in MM I like the FIERCE DEITY LINK!!! He is kick butt. Not to mention his sword that can break anything. (I found that out when surffing the web at northcastle.com). And Toon Link's game the Wind Waker is my 2nd favorite of my three favs. they are

1st Twilight Princess

2nd Wind Waker

3rd Majoras Mask

Posted

I view all Links as being essentially the same. The games are different, but I 'like' each Link the same. Now which game I like the most is a different story.

Posted

which one?

Posted

Ocarina of Time.

Posted

sweet I like that one too but i like majoras mask better.

P.S. if you guys like Twilight Princess Link I have a post on a fan club for it but it is under Hyrule Resistence in miniclubs/arimies but I can post it in game disscusion and yes you can talk about all the other Links if you like to. If your in the Hyrule army check it out.

Posted

I think OOT's Link goes through the toughest time, and he comes out as the biggest hero. I choose him.

He starts off as an outcast in his village with no fairy and nightmares almost every night. He has no parents, both are dead. He tries to save the Deku Tree, but ends up killing him. He is forced to leave the village and his only friend, Saria. He is thrown into the task of protecting the triforce before he even realizes the consequences. He has to skip his entire childhood in order to save the world. He finds out Saria is a sage and he can't be with her. After a perilous and tiring journey, he has to face off against Ganondorf without the help of Navi. He then loses the Master Sword and is forced to fight Ganon with only a hammer or the Biggoron sword depending on if he had the latter or not. After all that crap, you'd think life would be looking up for him, right? Zelda sends him back to live out his childhood, and everything's good. WRONG. He's out looking for Navi and ends up being attacked by the Skull Kid, who leads him to Termina and turns him into a Deku kid. The entire game of Majora's Mask is a depressing and painful experience for Link. Poor guy, he never gets to rest. He's my hero.

Posted

TOON LINK

/thread

Edit: *waits for YLA*

... Why do you think I'm going to say something? You call me biased as where you guys are to the point of actually instegating me to complain about.

Posted

Dont get mad we arn't doing anything like that this is just a discusion on what Links what person likes it isn't much no need to complain. Kay.

Posted

OoT Link. :) Even though I really didn't like the voice.:ouch: Thank goodness Nintendo chose a different voice actor for TP.

Posted

OoT Link. :) Even though I really didn't like the voice.:ouch: Thank goodness Nintendo chose a different voice actor for TP.

All he does is grunt, what differences did you hear?

Posted

All he does is grunt, what differences did you hear?

--

Well.. Every voice actor has a different voice. :/

Posted

I agree. but they really need Link to be allowed to speak that would be cool you know like they let Link speak in the manga books. They should make a device that lets you speak for him. That would be awesome. Like wii speak. :D