Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do you believe?

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The topic title says it all.

What do you believe?

I made a poll, so you can vote and we have a little knowledge of what guys are around on this forum.

If you vote, you may also like to post with your opinion or story or feelings. :)

Feel free to post and tell!

I'm a Christian, I believe in God, he gave his son Jesus to die for our sins. (Jesus in fact did want to him self either.)

That is just one thing to see how he loves us.

The Holy spirit of God touched me once and I fallen down, I couldn't kind of.. move you know?

Many others have experienced this. I've seen people being healed by God. I have no doubth!

You can always ask Jesus for help if you are in trouble. He traveled as a human too.

His bled break the curse, now our soul can be free from sins.

And receive healing, but you need to try live holy.

Don't anger him , abuse his love. He is a holy God.

I also believe that Jesus is coming to pick us up in heaven before all the super bad things are happening on the earth. (The end time.)

I'll never carry the number of the beast on my body. I might just die for it!

(Number of the beast is know as sixhundredsixandsixty / WWW in Hebrew - W = 6 in Hebrew)

Adr990

(Topic closed. Temporally got to post it now sorry.) NOT FINISHED POLL ;) )

Edited by Adr990 (see edit history)

Posted

Buddhism I think you mean ;o

But anyway, I selected other.

I believe in Fate, God, Reincarnation, Heaven and Hell, Evolution and probably a few others. I take my beliefs from many different places, so I can't really label myself as a specific religion.

Posted

I saw, thank you. :)

Evolution and Heaven and Hell (God, Satan, and Darwin)

Well, those can't be in one combination, sorry. :P

Posted (edited)

How not?

God decides our fate and leaves creatures to evolve by being shaped by natural conditions, we go through life and live it as we do before being sent to Heaven to rest, or Hell for the usual stuff. Then you leave one or the other and continue into the next life, whatever that may be.

Makes enough sense to me.

Evolution effects the physical being, the spiritual being goes to heaven or hell. Seperate things in my opinion.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

I'm an argonanst, or something like that. Because I'm not aloud to be atheist I have to be that which is the basically the same thing meaning that "you have no clue weather or not God exists."

Posted

I consider my beliefs to be mostly Catholic with a touch of Deism.

I'm on the fence about evolution. It's the best theory we have, but there are a lot of problems with it.

Posted (edited)

Guys, just wondering here, but does my belief make any sense to anybody else besides me?

Posted

I am a ninja branch of Christianity. You see, a ninja can't be an atheist, because ninjas are physical proof of God. Where else would our power come from?

Posted (edited)

^No really. They are completely different ideas from completely different religions.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

My BMI is 26. :( I'm over weigh. :cry: That killed my day. :(

Wrong topic, hun.

Nice editing speed, touche.

Posted

^No really. They are completely different ideas from completely different religions.

We have to believe in a religion, because there's really not anywhere else we could come from than a higher power. Plus, God is obviously more powerful than a ninja. Not a guy you want to screw with.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I'm trying to do every topic at the same time so I don't fall behind. I'm getting better though.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Guys, just wondering here, but does my belief make any sense to anybody else besides me?

It makes sense to me.

Posted

It doesn't have to make sense. It's your belief, and that's that. It does, however, make perfect sense to me. I think it's cool that you're actually thinking for yourself and forming your own beliefs.

Posted (edited)

It makes sense to me.
It does, however, make perfect sense to me.

Thanks, I just needed to make sure. If it was iffy, I would probably revise it a little. If there was a problem I would probably see my error in explaining it.

Also, Jo, you are the coolest new poster.