Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which zelda title you play for the first time?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

First time? hmm

Collector's edition was my first meeting with Zelda. :P I'm not sure which I did pick after it.

Maybe it was the Wind Waker Demo. ^_^

Posted (edited)

my first would have to be LTTP on the SNES brings back memories thinking link's name was Zelda

Edited by TriforceLink (see edit history)

Posted

I first played OoT, although occasionally, breifly, and incompently. I consider WW to be my "first" Zelda. It was the first Zelda game I owned, and beat.

Posted

Ocarina of Time, when I was a wee little child. Cousins had it.

Completely forgot about it until I saw it in a store when I was ten, though.

Posted

my first Zelda game was 'Ocarina of Time' :D , but after beating the game, i played Master Quest, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Twilight Princess. :zelda:

Posted

Ocarina of Time. I remember I was so scared of the Stalchildren that I dove in the water and hid there until the sun came up if I didn't make it to the castle gate in time. And I would NEVER do Beneath the Well and Shadow Temple. I had my cousin do those for me.

Proud to say that last time I played, I did both of those areas on my own. :D Granted, that was like, sometime last year... >> Or maybe earlier this year... XD

Posted

Hehe i know the feeling :D First time I played OOT, Gohma scared the hell out of me. I could manage that, however after Gohma you get to Hyrule Field and there's skeletons popping out of the ground! I turned off my Nintendo 64 immediately after that ^^

I think two years ago I played OOT again, Shadow Temple still scared the hell out of me..

But on to the topic: my first Zelda game was Link's Awakening. I still love it, it's the only game I keep playing again and again. Finished it about 10 times now ^^ Still think it's the best 2D Zelda there is, but I also realize that nostalgia has a lot to do with that

Posted

My first Zelda title was The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition that came with the gamecube. It wasn't untill I got TP that I liked the series.

Posted

Wind Waker <3

Still my favourite game of all time.

Posted

Ocarina of Time, cuz my Uncle had it. Probably the best one to start on.

Posted

Each Zelda 64 title will cost you about 1k points each, while the LttP should be 800 and 500 each for the NES titles. Lookin at a good $50-$60 bucks for all of them together.

What math does your school teach? :unsure:

It will be 38 dollars for all of the Zelda games.

1000=10 dollars

800=8 dollars

500=5 dollars

10+10+8+5+5=38

Posted

lol I can't believe that he said $50-$60.

Posted

The first zelda game I played was Ocarina of time. I remember I was 7 when I watched my mom play it, and after she was done I tried it, I got pretty far. Beneath the well scared the crap outta me. :fear: Then after that, The shadow temple was really scary. I got over it, and finished the game.

Posted

My first Zelda game was the Legend of Zelda for the NES. Those were some good childhood memories playing that game. My mom was also very good at that game so it was because of her that I got hooked into liking the Zelda series.

Posted

The Legend of Zelda was the first Zelda game I ever played. Back then (1989) I had the attention span of a newt and turned it off to play Mario. Hey I was seven can you blame me?