Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kingdom Hearts for Wii

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Many people are waiting for a new [i]Kingdom Hearts[/i]. They are already announced for the DS, and maybe one for the Wii!

------

[img]http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/images/2007/08/28/kingdom_hearts_logo_2.jpg[/img]

The creator of the Kingdom Hearts series, Tetsuya Nomura said in an interview with [i]Nintendo Power[/i] magazine that there possibly might be a [i]Kingdom Hearts[/i] game for the Wii.

[quote name='Tetsuya Nomura wrote:']"Once the projects I am involved with have settled to a point, there might be some room to consider that."[/quote]

Nothing more or less announced about this, and with a little bit of luck there will be more information.

Source: Ndss.nl

[i](Adr990 did translate it him self from Dutch to English.)
Translated from Adr's English to actual English by SirJoshizzle.[/i]

Posted

Hmm, that sounds pretty cool... using a Wiimote to swing the keyblade? Wonder if they'd use WiiMotion Plus for it. But more than likely cuz eventually over time every game's gonna need it...

Posted

That sounds like it could be good...There are 3 or 4 KH games coming out sometime now...I think

Posted

[quote name='Onrefni' post='232064' date='Jun 29 2009, 01:28 PM']That sounds like it could be good...There are 3 or 4 KH games coming out sometime now...I think[/quote]

Yep, Birth Before Sleep for PSP, 358/2 days for DS, and I think they're making or have made a remake of Chain of Memories that plays more like KH1-2, but still uses the card system. And then the KH for Wii. Pretty cool :)

Posted

What? I never knew KH was a Disney game. That makes me not want the game even more.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='232066' date='Jun 29 2009, 07:33 PM']What? I never knew KH was a Disney game. That makes me not want the game even more.[/quote]
Stop being ignorant.

It's a Square-Enix and Disnay game.

And the team is also working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

This better not conflict.

Posted

But Disney sucks. I mean if there would old Disney characters I might get it, but the old Disney has been killed. :(

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='232066' date='Jun 29 2009, 01:33 PM']What? I never knew KH was a Disney game. That makes me not want the game even more.[/quote]

I was put off by the whole Disney thing at first too, but believe me, it grows on ya. The series actually has a pretty cool story to it too. And it must be pretty damn popular if it's got a good 6-7 games out for it now...

It kinda felt like reliving my childhood, but at the same time catering to my love of the characters from different Final Fantasy series. Seeing a certain two main characters from FFs fight back to back together was a pretty cool thing to see too :)

Posted

[quote name='DorkLink' post='232065' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:32 PM']and I think they're making or have made a remake of Chain of Memories that plays more like KH1-2, but still uses the card system.[/quote]

That's been out for a while, like, since December. Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories.

Also, 358/2 Days is out in Japan.

They're also making a Kingdom Hearts for the phone. The name is just Kingdom Hearts, might be a remake.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='232070' date='Jun 29 2009, 07:43 PM']But Disney sucks. I mean if there would old Disney characters I might get it, but the old Disney has been killed. :([/quote]
Square-Enix kicks ass, though.

And they come together to make Kingdom Hearts, which is pretty damn good.

And this game features all kinds of Disney characters as well as your usual Square-Enix styled character. Mainly they have the old-school characters though.

Posted

Well. I may get it. Maybe not. I'm saving up money though so I may.

Posted

Yeah, it all comes down to reviews for me.

I usually read it through and look out for the reviews on the things I actually care about in games.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='232070' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:43 PM']But Disney sucks. I mean if there would old Disney characters I might get it, but the old Disney has been killed. :([/quote]

Define "old" Disney characters...

Cuz I think they use many of the Disney movie characters from the Sleeping Beauty/Beauty and the Beast type era.... I'm not quite sure what you mean by "old" Disney characters.

Personally I got a kick out of having Donald and Goofy beating stuff up with me, and their battle cries are priceless... lol

Posted

Old disney. Mickey, Goofy, Donald, ect.

Posted

It's the best crossover ever.

They didn't make their worlds collide; they made a new one to incorporate both worlds. That's why it's great.

[url="http://www.doupe.cz/vaulty/finalfantasy/pictures/kingdom_hearts_2_wallpaper.jpg"]Example of old school characters[/url]