Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could have any Zelda Item, What would it be?

77 posts in this topic

Posted

So what item would you like?
Discuss!

Posted

Hookshot/longshot ftw :D

Posted

My first choice would be the Master Sword.. but the Hookshot is also ubercool ^^ And the Megaton Hammer!! Oh yeah.. So many cool items, it would be extremely difficult choosing

Posted

dude seriously why would anyone choose something other than the wind waker? what could be more bad ass than commanding the winds themselves! xD i mean all the other ones are cool but in real life what use would you have them for i mean there's no great evil to use the master sword on so it'll be collecting dust and that's sad D; and the hookshot/longshot is AWESOME but what would you use it for xD hookshot onto a wall at home and your mom beats the crap out of you? sounds fun xDD but they are all awesome <33

Posted

There should have been an other option. I would have said Gilded Sword.

Instead I chose the Megaton Hammer. It's hammer time.

Posted

I chose the Zora armor cuz i live by alot of water and it would be cool to swim as long as you want and stuff

Posted

I chose the Master Sword; I don't think anyone would wanna mess with you if you were walking around with the Sword of Evil's Bane. My second choice would be dual clawshots. I'd move to New York and spend all day zippin from one skyscraper to the next! :D

Posted

i would so want the Master Sword, that blade is pure awsomeness!!!

Posted

[i]The Triforce[/i] :triforce:

Posted

Only one? Not fair! Ok, in real life I would choose the Lens of Truth and the Ocarina of Time. Oh, and Zora Armor, of course, because I love to swim! Why the Lens of Truth? I don't know, it's just cool thing to experiment with. Like you can't see a rainbow through it and such... I always wanted to have to in real life actually.
But if I was in Zelda world I would add Gale Boomerang to them, it's a useful thing.

Posted

For real, I'd want Magic Armor. It would be fun being invincible. I'm not sure what it would drain, though. So maybe I wouldn't... Zora Tunic would be good too.

Posted

It would drain your soul, Arcanelord.

I would choose the Wind Waker as my first choice, since it has the most amazing powers. Although, the Ocarina of Time would be an awesome choice too. Followed by Master Sword. Followed by Longshot. The rest I suppose I could live without. Except for the Zora tunic. Gotta love being able to breathe underwater.

Posted

Zora's armor would be badass. :tingle:

Posted

I chose the Zora Armor because then I could be an aquatic creature and dive without fear of being breathless.

Posted

Link's tights, of course.