If you have beaten TP how long did it take you?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

for you guys out there that have played and finished Tp how long had it taken you to beat it??? Both wii and gc versions are included.

so far i have beaten it in 20 hours of gameplay... my cousin has beaten it in 36 hours of gameplay

Posted

for you guys out there that have played and finished Tp how long had it taken you to beat it??? Both wii and gc versions are included.

so far i have beaten it in 20 hours of gameplay... my cousin has beaten it in 36 hours of gameplay

16 hours of gameplay

Posted

nice

Posted

60 hours to retrieve every single item except all the rupess cuz i had to put them back

Posted

lol nice

Posted

How long would it take the average player to beat the game? (not including side quests)

Posted

about 25-30 hours I think...

Posted

Im the desert temple and im at 20 hours but thats because I acidently leave the game on alot so how much time would it take me to finish without side quests and with. THXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

Posted

It took me 39:46 but that is because I spent 2 hours runing around in hyrule field on epona and I left the game on for 3 hours once because I was going to a frineds house and I thought that I pressed the power button on the wii but i guess i didnt.

The second time I played through it took me 25:13

My third time Im only on the forest temple and I havent checked my time yet

The times are all the time it took me BEFORE I collected all the heart pieces and poe soles and bugs. (They are just the times that it took me to get through all the temples and beat the final boss.

Posted

Took me 58 hours, I'm so slow with these games lol :D

Posted

:ouch: And you actually tryed?!?!

Posted

It took me 46 hours in my first time. I did use a guide sometimes... :embarrassed:

Posted

I just cleared the game under 36 hours, I did used a guide for some parts in the "SPOILER" snow peak dungeon and the Sky City "SPOILER", however I hardly had any side quests ^^;

Posted

well I

beat it in 43 hours WITH 100% of EVERYTHING

yeah i know :D

Posted

The total time was 32:10, but it was more like 30 hours because I left it on for a while at one point. At the end I had a maximum of 2 or 3 hearts on the second row, 17 poe souls, and I have no idea how many gold bugs. I beat the last boss on my first try w/o a fairy (barely though... I had 1 heart left) and I did not use a guide at all throughout the game.

oh, and that time isn't quite accurate, because I didn't save right before the last boss or during and so that does not include the time taken to walk up the stairs, get the big key, fight the last boss, and watch the ending... that almost accounts for the time I left it on :nervouslink: