Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majora

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Also there's the fact that the explosion of the clock tower could be so big that it could blow up Hyrule as well.

When I first played Odolwa it sounded like he was saying McDonalds for some reason.

Next time I play this I'll keep all this in mind and it will probably end up scaring me in the end. XD

Posted

thats pretty cool.

He really eats her?

Posted

. The fact that in the 72 hours that you

Posted

thats pretty cool.

He really eats her?

No.

I never really thought about these things. I mean, you beat the game and everything seems to work out alright.

Posted

I freaking love this game. So great.

Posted

No.

I never really thought about these things. I mean, you beat the game and everything seems to work out alright.

So how it does.

If you really to feel like it all works out, play the inverted song of time and do everything. Good luck. I'm not doing it.

Posted

But in the credits, if you got all the masks, everybody's problems are all solved.

Posted

Oh. I didn't watch the end credit after I got all the masks. I just figured it was the same. :embarrassed:

Posted

I dont think you can do it all even with the inverted song of time though ill try I dont think you can do bomb ladys and anju and kafei because of events occuring at the same time.

Posted

but keep in mind this is all on a game with cartoon-ey effects. Making it less horrifying and more suitable for children. The only bit I considered slightly dark or scary was the mummy bursting out in the basement of the little girl.

Posted

but keep in mind this is all on a game with cartoon-ey effects. Making it less horrifying and more suitable for children. The only bit I considered slightly dark or scary was the mummy bursting out in the basement of the little girl.

Right, the fact that the game is cartoony means that kids miss the main point most of the time. Which is fine, because even if you didn't understand the story at all, Majora's Mask is extremely fun to play thanks to its gameplay. Majora's Mask is a very adult game, for those of us that can handle and interpret adult concepts.

Posted

I can proudly say that I can handle and interpret the adult concepts. Sadly my friend doesn't. I'll have to show him this topic.

Posted

All those reasons listed are the reason MM is my all time favorite Zelda game.

Posted

. There is a monkey being held prisoner to the Deku Scrubs early on in the game, it