Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Main Event

19 posts in this topic

Posted

It is coming!
We at Hyrule.net have kept this a secret for quite some time now.
And now we are pleased to announce the newest addition to Hyrule.net

-------

It's Bigger! It's Better! It's Back!

We are about to bring Hyrule.net Radio to a whole new level of interaction.
You now run the show!

The Main Event is aired live every week and is made up entirly of what YOU want to hear. You can request your favorite tracks, record and upload a Shoutout to your friends,
and even Dedicate a song to someone special.

The way it works is throughout the week, you listen to Hyrule.net Radio or play your favorite Zelda games and note down your favorite tracks, then you go to Interact and choose what you want to hear. All the information is sent to us and we mix a 2 hour Event that is aired every show.

This is bringing Zelda Music to an entire new dimension...

So get ready for The Main Event!

[b]Coming September 2009[/b]

[url="http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showforum=99"]http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showforum=99[/url]

-------

[i]Update: Just so you all know, Myself and Tappy are the leaders of this project. And it is just us, no one else.[/i]

Posted

Sounds pretty cool! Might have to give it a go when it comes out! First songs on the list is OoT Theme then the TP Theme.

Posted

Yes. c: We hope that you'll have a lot of fun with this new installment to the Hyrule.net website. We have been working on this for quite some time for you all, our members...

Just so we all know, I leaded the project because I'm so awesome.

Posted

do you now

Posted

... I think so, yes. c:

Posted

This Project has been ran 93dt no one knows except webmasters and him of the main thing.

Posted

See, I told you that I knew. |D You'd say that, of course I did... o: But I'm the Master behind the scenes, controlling their every action.

Posted

OMG NO WAI

anyways This needs to stay on topic so please stop being misinformative xD

Posted

Yes, quite sorry. |D That was what my next post was going to be about.

Posted

cant wait =)

Posted

Cool. So.... Is there a request thread yet?

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='241734' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:29 PM']Cool. So.... Is there a request thread yet?[/quote]

There will be a whole page dedicated to it with Request Functions, Shoutouts, Playlists and the show timetable. It should be officially released in late August, ready for the launch in September.

Posted

That would be nice. c: Can't wait for it! I've currently been listening to 'World Zelda Music Radio'. It's pretty cool.

Windows Media Player's being quite rude to me, so I can't listen to hyrule radio effectively on there... Then there's the matters of the embedded music player at the bottom of the chat, it won't show up to play. It appears as a red x.

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' post='241776' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:16 PM']It appears as a red x.[/quote]

Do you have the Windows Media Player plugin installed for firefox? you can check by entering "about:plugins" in the address bar and hitting enter, just look to see if Windows Media Player plugin is installed.

If you have the Hyrule.net Toolbar you can listen to the radio while browsing using the toolbar.

Posted

I don't use Firefox... Tried it once, I really only liked it for it's customizable options. My father yelled at me to uninstall it though. I'm using IE. The chat's radio was working a while back though. :C