Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Main Event

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Plays fine for me in Windows Media Player. What version of WMP do you have?

Posted

I believe 11... Don't know why, I used to have it and it worked just fine. Then The computer was restored... I reinstalled it... So now whenever I'd play something from the internet on it, it would open, then lag as it starts off. It's usually minutes before it starts playing.

Personally, I think it's probably an installation error.

EDIT: I just opened it up... It's lagging without anything being played-- Oh wait, there we go. I'll try Hyrule.net after the next two songs of WZMR. Right now is a Twilight Princess-related Twilight song... Then some new thing is custom-made.

EDIT 2: Damn... Nope, no good. It's been 10 minutes and the radio hasn't played.

EDIT 3: This song to someone special... IS it required to be a Zelda Song? Will you also inform the requester of when it shall be played? Then will the person it is dedicated to be mentioned before it plays or something?

Posted

When you place a request there will be a list of what songs are available. Unfortunately, it's all zelda.

Posted

Oh, Aw well. :c I was either gonna request the Rick Roll or Rainbow Road from Mario Kart to play... c: For Oh Noes. Teehee.