I know what I want for Christmas

86 posts in this topic

Posted

shut up.

=)

YLA if you call your plushie Yoshi 'Sauron The Lord Of Darkness' you will stay a virgin forever.

True. I'll name it Captain Flare. No questions asked.

Posted

But you'll have an awesome plushie, so what's to complain about?

Also, having girls reject you is just the world's way of finding you the perfect one for you.

That's how it worked for me... |D

True. I'll name it Captain Flare. No questions asked.

... What's wrong with remaining a virgin? :C If you are... You'll never die in movies... Plus you'll be used as sacrifices to Dragons.

Posted

... What's wrong with remaining a virgin? :C If you are... You'll never die in movies... Plus you'll be used as sacrifices to Dragons.

No

sex

, that's what's wrong with remaining a virgin. Also, being sacrificed to Dragons isn't exactly a good thing.

Posted

What Frahugganiffle said.

Posted

That's a pretty awesome plush, no lie. I'm probably gonna ask for a PSP Go, though, so that's pretty much my entire Christmas budget right there.

Posted (edited)

I thought it was always either the black guy or the virgin who died first?

Also, sacrifice to dragons sounds fun. I've no hope for that left, but you still might. :P

Edited by Crocodile (see edit history)

Posted

This topic is becoming a little odd.

Posted

I thought it was always either the black guy or the virgin who died first?

Also, sacrifice to dragons sounds fun. I've no hope for that left, but you still might. :P

I think he was talking about horror movies--the people who fool around are always the first to go.

As for sacrifices to dragons... I think that only girls get that. I don't know why, as the dragon really shouldn't care...

Posted

People can never get old for something, its all based on people's opinions.

Me? I could buy Nintendo and anime plushies all day if I could (oriftheyevermadeEurekaSeveNplushies -shot-) but Money and my brother hold me back sometimes. xD;;

Anyways, that Red Yoshi plushie looks awesome. I can't wait to find me some Nintendo merchandise at Fan Expo. :3

Posted

hey Eka... 10094466.jpg

(I know it's not a big character or anything, but it is Eureka SeveN... ) And speaking of con stuff... Now I'm even more excited for Dragon*con

Posted (edited)

hey Eka... 10094466.jpg

(I know it's not a big character or anything, but it is Eureka SeveN... ) And speaking of con stuff... Now I'm even more excited for Dragon*con

Well, when I said that, I meant other than the E7 movie, but I should've been more specific. Anyways, yes I've seen those on the movie website (wantwantwant, even though its only being sold in Japan. Still, wantwantwant) and actually, one of them is a major character.

The white little blob of a guy? That's the larva form of Nirvash. XD;; The black one is the larva form of the theEND, but its biggest role is when it merges with Nirvash to become SuperNirvash (as I like to call it. :3)

But anyways! xD Hey, Dragon Con sounds cool. =)

I'm hoping I can find more Kirby stuff at Fan Expo. My little Kirby plushie seems a little lonely nowadays. =|

Edited by Eka (see edit history)