Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How you found this site and why you joined

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I found this site when someone on Gamespot.com had Hyrule.net in the corner of his video he posted. I came here the thing that kept me coming here was the soundtracks page. Then in April you guys locked the soundtracks page to only members. So I became a member then after a few days I started posting in the forums. Now it's a huge part of my life.

Post your story here!

Posted

P

Posted

What first brought me here was the collection of Ocarina of Time screens no one else seemed to have... Then I continued to come back here for the Zelda news, wandering around the forums.

I lurked around for a long time before finally gaining enough courage to join...

Posted

I'm what the cat (Teto) dragged in.

Posted

Even during my absense from here. |D I'd come here every day just to be here.

Posted

I searched Zelda fan sites and I liked the way this one was set up the best. So I joined and started posting. I like it here and its the only forum (besides The Army of Twilight's) that I'm a member of.

Posted

I joined way back when looking for information on Twilight Princess. Hyrule.net kept me pretty up to date, so I stuck around.

Posted

I have a little gadget called a chumby (I'm really in to niche electronics) and one of it's functions after a few software updates was the ability to play internet radio. I found Hyrule.net radio, liked it, and eventually decided to see what the actual Hyrule.net was like. And here I am.

Posted

I'm what the cat (Teto) dragged in.

Me too. All the talk about it on the other forum. :P

Posted

I was a member of another Zelda site, Hyrule.net was an affiliate site. When that site closed I cam here.

Posted

I found this site while searching Twilight Princess. I saw that this place had a forum and I joined coz' I wasn't a member of A Zelda fansite and I wanted to be one. :)

Posted (edited)

I type in Hyrule randomly... Then this site came up so them my friend and I decided to join... I could never post though... Then my other friend stole my other account. He gave it back though... However I made this one.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Back in 95 i use a site called The oddity of hyrule they had a lot of great music that i recorded to a caset tape. Well i still have it and wanted to put it to mp3 in 06 i went looking for the site and i found this one. for two years i downloaded the music and in October of 08 i decided to join.

Edited by The White Rose (see edit history)

Posted

I found this site when I was looking for info on Twilight Princess back before it came out.

I didnt know they had Zelda fan sites like this, so after about three or four times coming back for more info I joined.