Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Upgraded!

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Hyrule.net has converted its forum from IPB version 2.3 to the latest version, IPB version 3.0.2. This new version is a complete re-write of the old software so much has changed and improved. There will likely be many site bugs caused by this as the database completely changed, including user account data. All old posts, profile information, and settings should have survived the upgrade.

I will be working on the skins and restoring my custom features such as rupees and the wiki since the old stuff is not compatible.

There are many many bugs for me to work out tomorrow. No need to report them until a day or two from now unless it's something critical.

Posted

cool, we'll see how the new version works out, hopefully we can get the old stuff back up soon

Posted

But...but...*Sniff* I miss my green theme!!! What ever will I- Oh, you can fast reply now! Far out! :D

Posted

This is pretty awesome, good job.

Posted

:joy:

Cool dude.
Looks so.. modern. ^_^

Ajax 'n stuff..

UBB posts/sigs editing bug fixed? I hope so..

1 Thing bordering me yet...
The Interstings information is under our avatar... which can be really long.. can't we disable it?

Posted

0_o Ok. I like this, but I can't read anything... It also gives me a headache at 7:00am.

Posted

Yeah I like it lots but it will take me a bit of getting used to. took me a little bit to find the 'new posts' which is now 'new content'
that aside, I like it lots. no bugs to report yet, and as for what ADR said, i agree, or you could shorten it so it automattically cuts off after like 100 characters or something? or even a new section in our profiles where we can put like a line in there?

edit: one bug I found, not so critical those personalised images showing our rank in our signatures dont work.

edit 2: also, problems when quoting other users.

edit 3: also, some links on front page dont work properly. I click arcade, it takes me to forum?

Posted

looks good, just got my head around it.
Can't wait to see what awaits!

Posted

[quote name='zeldafancs' date='10 August 2009 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1249896866' post='244608']
Oh, you can fast reply now! Far out! :D
[/quote]
I had my settings set to have the fast reply open automatically. It's never been a problem and this isn't an addition in my opinion.

Nothing is, other than the 'vote this post up' thing which I doubt I'll use.

Sorry, but I don't like it.

Zuzu's post, for example, is stretched due to his interests.

Also, I was hoping that this new theme would have taken away the automatic "He edited his post" thing. I mean, I usually have to go back and fix a typo I made or something as insignificant as that, and it always leaves that horrible mark. (which is now even more unsightly)

[s]And I tracked topics by clicking the "Active topics" link at the top of the page (whatever it was called). Now I have to go to the main page and find it again at the bottom. But I'm sure you're going to fix links and stuff later, so this doesn't bother me as much.[/s]

Edit: Keep in mind that I'm just bit[i][/i]ching. I'll probably warm up to it.

Edit#2: Bookmark'd the active topics page.

Posted

The <User> Has edited his post. Can be disabled but I think dustin wants it enabled.

Posted

I don't like this. can you put the old themes up? I hate this one!

Posted

It can? Oh right, I might change that, if I can find out how. If I make an addition to the post, I usually add "Edit:" anyway.

Edit: Also, could you add Xbox Live Gamertags and PSN names to the details under your name?

Posted

I'm going to miss all my money. ;A;

Oh well, it's nice to see us progress. c: The site's looking sexy, makes me wanna fu-- *shot*

Posted

I found a bug :o

No matter what I do with my signature it doesn't work. Even when I make it blank it doesn't work.

Posted

Hmm, interesting...Let me test something.

Okay, here it goes.