LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"Ok.. the gerudo look suits you by the way" he replied as he ducked back down.

Posted

"Yeah, thanks." said Amie distractedly. Aveil approached her, and Amie internally flinched.

"So, girl, you want us to let you go? After you come into our home, have that insolent little halfblood challenge us, and then steal my prisoners, and expect to get away scot-free? Is that what you're trying to say?" Aveil's voice was dangerously cold.

"Um... yes?" Aveil raised a hand to hit her, and Amie reflexively ducked. "Watch it!"

"Whatever. You've made my day exciting. Just get out!"Aveil ended this with a scream, and Amie motioned to Delgardo that it was safe to come out. She put Link's arm around her shoulder again, and then nodded good-bye to Aveil. "Be warned, though. Halfblood, if you ever step foot in this hideout everagain, you will be killed." They hurriedly left.

Posted

"Be warned, though. Halfblood, if you ever step foot in this hideout everagain, you will be killed." Delgardo mocked aveil , he then lifted link of amie and carried link on his shoulder not bovered about links weight.

"I swear revenge, we'll see whose killed when i go back with my sisters from the desert, we'll teach her!" Delgardo added.

Posted

"Thanks. So, since nobody knows where the Zoras are, should we just wander aimlessly around here after getting both you's injuries checked by someone, or maybe go back to the swamp after?"

Posted

"Thanks. So, since nobody knows where the Zoras are, should we just wander aimlessly around here after getting both you's injuries checked by someone, or maybe go back to the swamp after?"

Posted

"I don't know, it would be so much easier if my horse was found." Delgardo replied.

"now i know how a fish feels when it gets gutted".

Posted

"We're finding a doctor or something. Dunno where one'd be though... Maybe this guy I met earlier knows where one is, seeing as how he lives out here!" She remembered the man that'd given her the boat ride eariler. "He lives over there."

Posted

"Guy.....guys, this hat isn't working well as a bandage. I'm not feeling well. I think i'm losing a lot of....blood..." Link says, grasping Delgardo.

"By the way Delgardo," Link whispers, "Sorry the way I acted before. I'm sorry."

"Just to check Amie. Do you have that Zora Mask, my ocarina, that Hookshot, and my sword and shield?" Link asks, tightening the hat around his stomach.

Posted

"No problem Link, its not like i haven't been treated that way before i should have been able to control my anger better tham this but i guess i got my dads temper." Delgardo replied.

Posted

"Heh. Its nice you inherit things. I don't even know my parents. The Baby Deku Tree said my mom died while bringing me to the forest." Link says sitting up on Delgardo's back.

"I never got to know my dad, but the Deku Tree also said I have his blood inside of me. He was a knight. of Hyrule."

Posted

((I'm going out of town so after this I might not be on for awhile, if Amie needs to talk one of you can say it in your post))

"Yeah, Link, I got your stuff. The man's house is here... and look! He's inside, I'm guesssig, since his boat is here. Let's go in." They follow Amie inside. The guy is sitting at the fire, cooking. He tunred and saw them.

"What the.... Hey, kid! What's all this?" he asked, recognizing Amie.

"Sorry! Do you know if there's a doctor around here or something? We kind of got into a bit of trouble..."

"A bit, eh? Kid looks gutted. Both of 'em do. You look pretty beat up yerself, kid. Oh, there's a pretty smart Zora 'round here somewhere. He probably knows somethin' 'bout injuries. Can give yeh a ride if yeh want."

"Thanks!" They follow him out to his boat.

Posted

(Don't worry. We will handle it!)

Posted

"link your lucky you didn't see your mum getting killed infront of you like i did it was the same day i got this scar" Delgardo said as he points to he eye scar. "i know for a fact that the great impa is my aunt, though she is pretty scary if you ask me"

Posted

I know who she is!

That means you must know Princess Zelda.

Posted

"of course i know Zelda, before dad made me follow his footsteps i use to be a friend of zelda's, now zelda wants me to be sealed in the sacred realm along with dad". Delgardo said.