Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

...No thank you.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I didn't think it was sarcasm, so I think you're fine.

Posted

Waitwaitwait. I know.

Introduce yourself as Sauron, the Lord of Darkness.

Posted

lol. Poor Zuzu... xD

Revan: I dislike that song. It was played in halls of my school every freaking day during 7th grade. And the reason my title says that is because my iPod is broken.

Posted

Waitwaitwait. I know.

Introduce yourself as Sauron, the Lord of Darkness.

I smell a meme...

Anyways, I know how that is. For some bizarre reason, in my sophomore year there was this one girl who kept flirting with me. She kept grabbing me, hugging me, and calling me her "lover". Fortunately, she didn't come back for junior year.

Trust me, if you don't like her, you need to make sure she knows that. Especially if you have your eye on somebody else. You don't want to give the impression that you're taken when you really aren't.

Posted

Lucky D|

JK. JK. JK.

That's actually pretty creepy.

No advice though... Never been in that situation...

Posted

I have. She bought me loads of stuff, and gave me 50 bucks on my birthday one year. Then I ran into her at the movies with my family, and I was like "Oh Sh*t!" because I thought she would act that way, but she didn't. She was polite and didn't mention anything, so that worked out. She graduated, but she did say she would marry me someday :unsure:

Posted

Best watch out, because she's W A T C H I N G . . .

Yus.

Hrrm, 50 bucks? Wow >.<

OH! I have advice now,

Be polite, ask her to stop whenever she does what she does, and... don't ignore her.

Posted

If your blatantly obvious in your words and actions that you are not at all interested, gradually she will lose interest in you. Its not an easy thing to do, but sometimes it really has to be done.

Posted

I smell a meme...

Anyways, I know how that is. For some bizarre reason, in my sophomore year there was this one girl who kept flirting with me. She kept grabbing me, hugging me, and calling me her "lover". Fortunately, she didn't come back for junior year.

Trust me, if you don't like her, you need to make sure she knows that. Especially if you have your eye on somebody else. You don't want to give the impression that you're taken when you really aren't.

Yeah I know what you're talking about right there. There was this girl I like who was actually looking directly at us when the girl was flirting and etc.

If your blatantly obvious in your words and actions that you are not at all interested, gradually she will lose interest in you. Its not an easy thing to do, but sometimes it really has to be done.

I'm starting to be, but it's not gonna happen in one day. If I keep it up, she'll hopefully lay off in a few days or weeks or whatever. She's likely gonna be screwing with me even more tomorrow, because tomorrow's Freshman Friday. She's a senior.

Then again, if she screws with me even more, it gives me more opportunities to show that I don't like her.

And Arcane, that actually kinda sucks. I don't see why they'd play the song every day.

For me, it never gets old, but that's just me.

scrubs - guy love.mp3

hells bells.mp3

Posted

Guy Love! XD

There's a Death Note flash video with that song.

Hrrm. Why would she be screwing with you even more tomorrow..? What you said obviously made no sense to me :\

Posted

Girl=senior.

I=freshman.

Tomorrow=Friday.

Posted

Yes, that is what I don't get. What's special about it?

Posted

Freshman Friday, Ryu. Perfect reason for her to screw with me some more.

And she will.

Posted

That is what I don't get. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT FESHMAN FRIDAY?

Posted

Nothing really happens, but it's supposed to be the freshman initiation day, where the upper grades screw with the freshmen.