Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

that is a good point goron, what if midna has been imbued with the "fourth piece" from the "spirit guardians" (sols) in her dimesnion and while ganon is in her presence he unknowingly activates all four pieces of the triforce, because to my knowledge it doesnt apear as if anyone aside from whichever god the piece origianally belong to, knows of the fourth piece in the game, perhaps ganon noticed that his hand had indeed glowed more than usual and nintendo is going to build off of that in the next game... if so all of the theories could be put to rest by a fully cerfified source, nintendo themselves, then again in the windwaker version even if ganon were to try and activate all the powers at that point he couldnt, tetras piece of the triforce was incomplete and links was gone entirely. ill check to see if ganons hand completely glows when all the pieces of the triforce are FULLY assembled

Edited by keeper of the fourth piece (see edit history)

Posted

Thing is though, not to diminish any theories, that could be just a side effect of the glow effect given to the Triforce. I may be wrong though.

Posted

i have proof that the fourth peace did at one point exist, the light force housed within zelda in Minish cap was the fourth piece. :wacko: I think. :embarrassed:

Posted

The light force was created by the minish and is not part of the triforce. However, it might be an attempt by the minish to create their own triforce piece, since it's shaped exactly like one in the cutscene where it's shown.

Posted

The light force was created by the minish and is not part of the triforce. However, it might be an attempt by the minish to create their own triforce piece, since it's shaped exactly like one in the cutscene where it's shown.

So you understand why I thought it might have been the fourth piece. :unsure:

Posted

Thing is though, not to diminish any theories, that could be just a side effect of the glow effect given to the Triforce. I may be wrong though.

That's why I posted all of the other videos (where it doesn't glow in the middle.)

Posted (edited)

since yet again i have yet to play te minish cap this is all speculation,

but if the mnish people creted a lightforce, that had the same powers of the triforce then why couldnt the fourth piece of the triforce be held by, or creted by the dessert collusus, aka goddess of the sand

aside from that if the minish did make a triforrce clone, then why couldnt the hylians have made the triforce out of worship to the gods, and the story behind its cretion was erased from history, like the fourth piece underneath the phoenix on the hylian sheild, so people knew of a golden power in the sacred land and just put two and two together ergo, the triforce was made by the goddesses

and one last tiny insignificant detail, i cant exactly remember were, but i think its the cutscene were you learn how thw world was creted in ocarina of time, but the person narrating the cutscene says gods instead of goddeses, and isnt the mixed plural form of most words masculin? so couldnt there be 3 goddeses and one god, it could be why the ToB is inverted aswell.

... done ranting, and just started playing OoT :joy: so ill keep an eye out for anymore clues

p.s. i made this in my spare time, a symbol of our faith in the fourth piece, its my sig : )

the_phoenix_holds_the_key.bmp

Edited by keeper of the fourth piece (see edit history)

Posted

I like the symbol. :)

And good point about the Gods part. I never thought about that. 'Gods' could mean multipule gods and godesses.

Posted

I'm out of theorys cause i checked my other theories before posting theme, and none made sense so they never got posted. :embarrassed:

Posted

i havent as of yet been able to find anything on the windwaker/glowing triforce thing, maybe one of you guys will be able to find something i missed, but for now, im out of ideas, but im almost done with OoT and about to start MM so more theories should be on the way

Posted

i havent as of yet been able to find anything on the windwaker/glowing triforce thing, maybe one of you guys will be able to find something i missed, but for now, im out of ideas, but im almost done with OoT and about to start MM so more theories should be on the way

Yeesh. Lol. You just started OoT like --yesterday.

Which Wind Waker glowing thing are you trying to find?

Posted

Anything but. Wow, GM, this is an amazing finding! This is evidence-- no, dare I say it-- PROOF that the fourth Triforce exists... herm, I doubt Midna had it, though.... I remember, when I fist played TP, when Zelda healed Midna, there was a fourth Triforce lighting up, a lot like Ganondorf's case; a definite middle, yet it was obviously four triangles, but I think my TV was messed up, because when other people show that cutscene, it's just the three. Oh, well. :(

Anyway, perhaps there was somebody else in the room whom we didn't see... highly unlikely, though.

Perhaps Zelda did have it, and my messed-up TV was the only one that could see it! :P Yeah, I wish....

In conclusion, this is fascinating, but I have no idea why the heck this could have happened.... Hmmmmm.... :unsure:

Posted

Anything but. Wow, GM, this is an amazing finding! This is evidence-- no, dare I say it-- PROOF that the fourth Triforce exists... herm, I doubt Midna had it, though.... I remember, when I fist played TP, when Zelda healed Midna, there was a fourth Triforce lighting up, a lot like Ganondorf's case; a definite middle, yet it was obviously four triangles, but I think my TV was messed up, because when other people show that cutscene, it's just the three. Oh, well. :(

Anyway, perhaps there was somebody else in the room whom we didn't see... highly unlikely, though.

Perhaps Zelda did have it, and my messed-up TV was the only one that could see it! :P Yeah, I wish....

In conclusion, this is fascinating, but I have no idea why the heck this could have happened.... Hmmmmm.... :unsure:

Despite my believing in the fourth piece, I wouldn't call that proof or even evidence (quite redundant). That is most likely just one of nintendo's many ways of adding pretty scenery to their games.

Now aside from that matter: I have been considerations some things and I think that these facts and educated guesses may prove useful:

The "Fourth Piece" may not be an actual piece of the Triforce, but an extra power relating to it.

There is almost undeniably a fourth goddesses which would be the Goddess of Time, unless said goddess is one of the first three (though unlikely). For those who haven't figured it out, that is why the "Fourth Piece" is sometimes said to deal with time (the other relations to it only deal with fan fiction and little bits of info. that often don't make sense).

We have been recently discussing things that we went over about a YEAR ago, and despite being an inch away from finding out whether or not the fourth piece is something Myamoto thought up or has considered, he doesn't like giving straight or helpful answers.

Posted

Nice. I'm gonna try to find that video. If Zelda's doesn't glow then we definitely have something.

--EDIT--

0:50

Hmmm. Her Fourth Piece glows as well, but the effect is much different than with Ganondorf and it stays lit up. I can thinkof two reasons.

1. Link. We theorized about Link holding the fourth piece earlier (obtaining it from Termina, I think) while this was a different Link and there isn't much to back it up, this may not be too far-fetched. Worth looking into.

2. Zant's Curse. Zelda's Fourth Piece turned vibrant and stayed lit up when her hand hovered over Link's forhead where the curse was inserted. When Ganondorf's piece briefly lit up, Midna still had the little curse. Maybe this fragrance of the Twilight Realm has a connection with the Fourth Piece just as we imagined the Twili and their magic did.

Posted

Hmmm... so I was right... the latter seems more likely, but the former may have something to do with it. Interesting, very interesting.... Oh, maybe, if 2 was true, perhaps Zelda was using the Triforce of Wisdom (and, perhaps, the fourth Triforce) to search for Link's curse. And to measure its strength. Maybe.