Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

There isn't really any core prooves that shoves that Termina is in another dimension.

actually, I heard somewhere that it was confimed by myamoto that it is Hyrule's accidentally created parallel universe, so basicly another dimension.

Posted

according to the manga, that earring is a proof of young sheikah to have finished their training. in the manga, link trained with impain the kakariko vilalge, and received the earring after he left.

about the fourth piece, i agre to continue with it... just thati was the last one to comment about it.

ah, and, i'm not really sure, but i could say taht ordon is a part of hyrule country, the dialogs taht said it was not could just refer that link never left the vilalge before... but i really don't think so.

Posted

actually, I heard somewhere that it was confimed by myamoto that it is Hyrule's accidentally created parallel universe, so basicly another dimension.

Yeah... well I've "heard" a lot of things...

according to the manga, that earring is a proof of young sheikah to have finished their training. in the manga, link trained with impain the kakariko vilalge, and received the earring after he left.

again;

Manga=not official=Not reliable.

Posted

ah, and, i'm not really sure, but i could say taht ordon is a part of hyrule country, the dialogs taht said it was not could just refer that link never left the vilalge before... but i really don't think so.

it says in the game that it isn't a part of it. Now, back on topic!!!

Posted

Ooooh. This is interesting. Freeze at o:o9. Why is the Triforce upside down in the beta? And why was it changed?

Posted

Ooooh. This is interesting. Freeze at o:o9. Why is the Triforce upside down in the beta? And why was it changed?

that is weird... all the houses on link's island in ww have upside down triforces on em too...

Posted

The center is also much whiter than the walls in the Temple of Time.

I wonder what an upside-down Triforce symbolizes. It certainly makes the center stand out much more.

Posted

-Cough-

So, I was researching some stuff on Ceila to refresh my memory since she (as the gaurdian Spirit of Courage), y'know, came in two halves. And interestingly enough when Bellum spits up the last bit of her essence, she gains the power to stop time.

I thought that this was interesting since a lot of people have been debating that the 4th Piece may represent "Time."

Posted

An hour ago, I was playing LoZ MM. When I learned the Song of Time again Zelda said the Goddess of Time will protect you and help you if you play this song. And Tatl says something about the Goddess of Time. ^_^ For some reason, I had never realized the connection with the 4th Piece until now.

Posted

Similarities?

post-561-1209350179_thumb.jpg

post-561-1209350190_thumb.jpg

post-561-1209350201_thumb.jpg

post-561-1209350211_thumb.jpg

post-561-1209350221_thumb.jpg

Posted

I thought that this was interesting since a lot of people have been debating that the 4th Piece may represent "Time."

And so, with this post of yours, I've decided that I won't get newr this topic until I beat PH :cry: (Yeah, I haven't, stupid school)

I have been telling that for ages now... at least a new proof!

And... the wolf has red eyes! Maybe they symbolize the sheikah? and the ones of Ikana, weren't they related to the Sheikah? or something? :embarrassed:

Even so, what would that be the importance for the 4th piece?

And now that I'm here... didn't we have like 80 posts in this topic? Why are only 60 now? :huh:

Posted

I thought we had more too. . . :unsure:

Posted

uhm Post #1212 ? :P

Posted

I've only beated OoT TP and WW but, this is my theory:

True, the first post be Relean had a point because For Faron Woods, and Farore was the one to give life, probably Farore was to do with Faron and lanNAYRU province, elDIN province. Yet Ordon Province did not have any godness related name.

And yes EyeofTruth, this has like 1xxx posts, yet the say 80 and 60 :unsure:

Posted

uhm Post #1212 ? :P

sorry, I meant pages. We used to have more than 80 pages of this topic, and now there are only 60