Feeling stir crazy over Zelda Wii?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

One cannot try or act to be what he already is.

Posted (edited)

And whoever those people are, lucky them.

Weren't we talking about you? Why jump to theoretical individuals?

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

I can't wait until the N64 emulator is working better for it. I want to play me soem Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie on Wii. D:

Just wait a little longer I guess.

Emu_Kidid (The developer of the PS1 and N64 Emu on Wii) most of time release new versions with Christmas and New years eve. :D

Posted

i at least want a trailer for zelda wii before 2010

Posted

Lol. I'd like to know why this is, too. Trains are awesome machines, just thinking about cool scenes they could use with the trains gives me ideas. I wans't planning on using a railway in my story, but I think I might have them beginning construction since I'm writing about young Link.. :D Think of all of the chasing scenes, explosions, trains flying off the tracks or fighting inside of the cars.. freaking awesome.

Posted

I'm going pretty crazy. Starting to realize how ridiculously long we've been waiting.

We need SOMETHING more to speculate about. There's only so many times you can discuss the girl being a sword.

Posted

i dont think the girl is the sword. if you look closley it looks like the fairy queen from ww. i think its her leading him to the sword.

i dunno

Posted

You don't know if this will make it good or bad.

You need to play the game with an open mind and no great or little expectations to truly know if a game is good or bad.

Sahaqiel

Some of the best games that I've played were the games I bought without knowing anything about them. Like Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Okami, and Animal Crossing to name a few. But I don't think that I could ever stop myself from watching a new trailer for Zelda Wii or looking through some freshly-released screenshots. But I'm definitely cutting myself off from information a month before release. That spoiled a lot of TP for me. (New tunics, Ganondorf in the story, etc. etc.)

how-thomas-the-tank-engine-works-1.jpg

Oh come on, YLA. He loves you.

LAlololMLAlololMLOI!NlololololALAKlololLA! XD

Hmm, I agree with SirJoshizzle there.

Anyhow.

Talking about Zelda Wii was the topic.

So let's go on topic.

So, please allow me:

e3_legend_of_zelda_wii_artwork.jpg

We yet have nothing to talk about, no official trailer or screen shot have been given out yet.

I wonder if the graphics are going to be a more updated version of TP's. Because it'd be pretty sick if it was like one of them new fancy shpancy realistic cel-shaded graphic games like the new Prince of Persia except based on the art from TP. And I wonder if they built a new engine or if they're using TP/TWW's again. They certainly had time to build a new one.

(I cant believe Link's right handed again. T_T )

Posted

I seriously think Zelda won't be my favorite video game series anymore. He's right-handed forever now...That just makes me ill. Call me weird or stupid, but I don't feel right playing as a right-handed Link. It just isn't right.

Posted

Unnatural. One of those beloved details Nintendo stopped caring about.

Posted

Isn't he left-handed in the DS games though?

Posted

I am kind of thinking they may make this for the gamecube also and maybe flip which hand he will use. You know, sort of like they did in the previous TP.

Posted

I'm not too sure about that... they aren't making anything for Gamecube anymore, I think

Posted

He's always held his shield in his right hand. Traditionally, your sword arm should be your dominant arm, since you will be more comfortable and efficient with it. I have trouble using the Wii remote with my right hand, so I can't imagine trying to use a sword with it.

Posted

Didnt they flip the game world on the wii version?