Followers 0

Picto-Captions!

129 posts in this topic

Posted

awesome another real legend of zelda pic

Bubble #1:DONT GET TO CLOSE, hes preparing for mortal draw

Link(thinking):just a little closer, come on

Posted

Link:Is something behind me? Navi? Midna? King of red lions? NO! it's Midnavlion, twin skull bros.

Posted

Link: I have a feeling im being watched...... a verry specific feeling.... like thoes floating skull decorations are watching me..... and comming closer........ Or It might my over sized head playing tricks on me...

Posted

Link- Man this new Yellow Tunic Itches!!! :cry:

Skulls- Does he even notice us? :huh:

Posted

These are great! And yes, I'm happy I put up another 'The Real Legend' pic, that flash is awesome! In fact, I'm gonna go watch it now! Keep em comin guys!

ps: Just for fun I'll put an entry in (and this won't count cuz its the actual answer from the flash animation)

Narrator: Legend Of Zelda, Kill Bill style!

Posted

for those who dont know about the real legend of zelda, the closest place i know that has it is newgrounds.com

Posted

:triforce::triforce::triforce::triforce: I like Zelda: After the ledgend where link goes to schol to learn to talk..

Posted

Back on topic! Oh, by the way, my friend wanted to add an entry...although I dont think it counts since he doesnt have a hyrule.net account, but if he does, he told me his username would be somethin like 'Nintendo-Rama' like his website he made! Anywhom heres his entry:

Skulls: Ok, this should be our last kill for today

Link (thinking): Kills? Oh god...

Skulls: This guy should be easy, so we'll just rip him apart in 5 seconds, and then we continue our poker game!

Link (still thinking): How the hell do floating skulls of fire play poker without apposable thumbs?

*Skulls inch closer...*

Link: Ok! Gottta run! *runs away like a pansy*

Well..thats Michaels, so if he ever gets a user on hyrule.net soon, this entry will be added/ Anyways, keep posting guys, I'm hoping this will be a long one! :D

Posted

Is there a Real Legend 3?

I just watched 1 & 2 and I love them!!!

Posted

Link: Ahhh Great Fairies Tears, goes down smooth; and the attack power increase isn't bad either.

Skull 1: Does he know what power we blue bubbles have?

Skull 2: Shhhhh don't wreck it, I wan't to see his face when he realises.

Posted

Link:I dont get paid enough to do this job., i gota fight these guys in my PJs!

skulls:Haha! nice footsie pajamas,HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Is there a Real Legend 3?

I just watched 1 & 2 and I love them!!!

me too

i only the 1 and 2

Posted

Ok, this caption is over, and the winner is *drumroll* Cotton Eyed Joe! Trust me, it was a hard decision between Twili and Cotton Eyed Joe, congrtas anyways! And to naswer Goron Merchants question, there is no 'The Real Legend 3' They stopped making them after 2 :cry: I wish they made a 3...Anyway! Heres the scores:

Goron Merchant - 2 points

Zeldafancs - 2 points

Cottton Eyed Joe - 2 points

Storm Kid - 1 point

FaroresWind - 1 point

Zserv - 1 point

Goron Merchant, Zeldafancs and Cotton Eyed Joe are at a close tie! Lets see who'll win this caption! What is Link (or his fairy) thinking?

post-2263-1170011234_thumb.jpg

Posted

Link: Ok first a talking boat, then a captain of a ship is really a princess now a stick that glows every time I point it right, left, up, or down.... That must mean im.... A fairy!! Yea thats it....

Posted

Link- "That man is looking at me wierd. . . :unsure:

"I mean sure I'm wearing a green dress, a strange hat, I'm talking to my boat, my eyes are huge, I'm waving a white stick around, and there are yellow diamonds above my head, but still!! :angry:

"Staring is rude man!!!" :cry: