Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Picto-Captions!

129 posts in this topic

Posted

uh oh, i think Link took the red pill

Posted

Link took the pill and truned into..... LINO!! Lino has all the abilitys Neo Had But there is one differentce. Asside from Lino having Multiplyed Physical Abilitys he also has... Super Multiplied sized ears!!

Posted

Link was tired of getting crap about wearing a "Skirt." Eventually he seeked help, and of all places, he found unfourtanitly it at MTV's Pimp My Hero. . .

Posted

Ok here is mine for the last one. Just for fun:D

Link.. After pulling off the worlds fastest time to sail around the sea set a new record. Worlds biggest eye bulge of 17 inches. This coincedently happened right after the king of red lions beat the world record for wedgy.

Posted

For fun, the creators of Zelda decided to make all the zora's gangsters so that they could make the goron's emo. Now that Link has recieved the zora tunic, he can be a poser, er pose as a zora and get into the 50 cents temple...or is it 50 cent?

Posted

apperantly, Ganon took link's cookie

Posted

Remember everyone, ONE CAPTION!! Great ones anyways! I'll choose a winner soon, keep em comin! :D

Posted

i wasnt posting a caption, i just wanted to say something

Posted

Link has hit his Goth phase.

Posted

i wasnt posting a caption, i just wanted to say something

Ohh...ok then nvm :embarrassed: I'll probably choose a winner today later on, so if you want your entries in before that, you've got limited time people!

Posted

Link, thinking " Time for payback... Ganon will think twice the next time he wants to steal pies" :unsure:

Posted

Link, thinking " Time for payback... Ganon will think twice the next time he wants to steal pies" :unsure:

thats a rip off of what i wanted to enter but didnt.

Posted

Ohh...this is a tough one...who to choose...well, all n all..I would go with...Soi Karuna! With her caption of :Uh Oh! I think Link took the red pill!

Goron Merchant - 3 points

Zeldafancs - 2 points

Cotton Eyed Joe - 2 points

Storm Kid - 1 point

FaroresWind - 1 point

Zserv - 1 point

Ganandorf333 - 2 points

Soi Karuna - 2 points

Seriously, that one was tough, they were all pretty good! Goron Merchant still takes the lead...so this ones gonna be an opening to see if anyone can take his place as first. This next caption is worth two points again! If someone (who already has a few points) wins this caption, they go into first! But I welcome new entries as well! Anyways, next capttion: (this one was super hard to find, I had to pause the movie, then print the screen, then print the page, then scan it then save it! But I got it finally!) You have 3 choices for this one:

1. What is Link sayig or thinking?

2. What is Ganondorf saying or thinking?

3. What is the Narrator saying?

Choose from any one of those! Ok, on with the picture!

post-2263-1170854875_thumb.jpg

Posted

ganon: ow ow ow da*n birdies OW! those talons hurt!!!

Link: gasp :huh: .... YAY BIRDIES now i can go watch me telle (tv) instead of saving the world! Huzzah!!

Posted

That video you got the shot from is funny but anyways.

Link- Ganon,... With Animals..... NNNNNNOOOOOOOO..... My rabbit has turned evil!!