What is Ganon's status at the end of TWW?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

No I didn't know the name of the Demon King until I read this post, and it's a little disappointing that it's not Ganon like I'd hoped. He came back in spirit form in TP to lend his power to Zant to destroy/conquer the Twili Realm/Hyrule, so who's to say it couldn't happen in ST's case? Hell, for all we know Malladus is being controlled/manipulated by the spirit of Ganon. Not likely they'd use the same villain idea in a 3D game to a 2D/3D game, but I'm hoping I'm right... I miss 2D/3D Ganon -_-.gif

That one evil train I saw in screens (Demon King train?) had a face that reminded me a helluva lot of Ganon...

That train in the trailer isn't the demon king. It belongs to Cole I believe.Malladus was never a threat to old Hyrule. I recently saw a European commercial for ST and it shows what looks like a special sword like the MS. I thought it was, but under close inspection, it isn't.

Both,

Since he shouldn't be able to breath anymore, and can't eat, nor poop etc anymore, nor move.

He would otherwise die in a short time.

Ganon was killed when he was stabbed with the MS. I actually found out how far down the MS went a few weeks ago. It went all the way to his heart. That immediately killed him. I even posted a link to an interview in this thread which said that when Ganon turned to stone, he died.

Posted

That is, if having a long blade driven into his forehead didn't do the trick initially, right? :P

I think if I had a sword sticking out of my head, the last thing I'd be concerned about is when I get to eat, if I'll drown or not, or where I can take a dump in a tiny stone statue. :P

Posted

Ganon was killed when he was stabbed with the MS. I actually found out how far down the MS went a few weeks ago. It went all the way to his heart. That immediately killed him. I even posted a link to an interview in this thread which said that when Ganon turned to stone, he died.

Omg, because all the stone stuff, I forgot that...! XD

Yep, definitively what he is saying! :P

Posted

In Ganonlord's post you quoted, it says the MS was driven all the way down to his heart which killed him immediately. But in the same post he says when Ganon turned to stone, he died. So which is it? MS thru heart, or stone death? I'm confused :huh:

I even read that interview that was linked to, and they talk about how Ganon died at the end of OoT, not TWW. Oddly though, they mention at the end of the interview about Ganon turning to stone... are they still talking about the OoT Ganon here? Cuz I beat that game many times and I sure as hell don't remember Ganon turning to stone after he had the sword shoved through his face :embarrassed:

Posted

It's just a double kill at the same time at the same person, DorkLink. :P haha

Posted

Actualy, it was never confirmed, so, no one knows :unsure:

Posted

Actualy, it was never confirmed, so, no one knows :unsure:

Was confirmed. Scroll up.

For now, anyway. They always find a way to bring him back. It's silly to think they'd rid one side of the timeline of him entirely. It'd be like getting rid of Link or Zelda. He'll be missing for a few games (like in PH), and then BAM! he'll be back somehow, regardless of the fact he died. Resurrection, most likely, but maybe some other way.

Posted

Oh I see. Whoops!sweat.gif

Posted

In Ganonlord's post you quoted, it says the MS was driven all the way down to his heart which killed him immediately. But in the same post he says when Ganon turned to stone, he died. So which is it? MS thru heart, or stone death? I'm confused blink.gif

I even read that interview that was linked to, and they talk about how Ganon died at the end of OoT, not TWW. Oddly though, they mention at the end of the interview about Ganon turning to stone... are they still talking about the OoT Ganon here? Cuz I beat that game many times and I sure as hell don't remember Ganon turning to stone after he had the sword shoved through his face sweat.gif

The Stone over effect was used in order to make sure TWW got an E rating. They were talking about TWW when Ganon turned to stone. Here is the line:

"There was no blood. He just turned to stone and died"

And I don't think he's coming back after TWW. He knew his time was over. With his Hyrule gone, why would he even WANT to come back?

He still might though. It is really hard for me to tell who hasa better chance of staying dead or defeated:

Ganon from Zelda or The Shredder from TMNT (I'm pretty sure the latter is dead, though)

Posted

Shredder dead? According to the CGI TMNT movie, which canonically follows the first 3 live-action movies, Shredder is still alive. "Confirmed" by Karai at the end of TMNT after they send those monsters back where they came from; Karai tells Leonardo and the rest of the Turtles that they'll be visited by a familiar rival from their past. Raphael had an idea of who it was though ("You don't mean...?" then looks at the rest of the Turtles with a shocked/surprised/fearful[?] look on his face).

But with Ganon's defeat at the end of TWW, I doubt he would just give up. He always finds a way to come back, and as long as the Triforce exists, he'd always try to get it to turn whatever world, be it Hyrule or a new world founded by the remnant Hylians, into his own utopia to rule over. It was never Hyrule he wanted, just dominion over it and the chance to have his species live free of their dismal existance in the desert. Like I said in another post, we've seen Ganondorf's spirit in TP be the root of the problem; initially Zant was the threat but in the end you found out it was Ganondorf's spirit pulling the strings. And wasn't he a form of evil spirit/incomplete physical in the linked final battle of Oracles? Somethin about because all the Flames weren't properly lit, he came back as a twisted version of the pig demon form? I'm convinced Twinrova initially needed or had his spirit present when they were putting it back into a "suitable" body for their master. But I bet they weren't counting on not having all the Flames lit and Ganondorf going apeshit...

Posted

Shredder dead? According to the CGI TMNT movie, which canonically follows the first 3 live-action movies, Shredder is still alive. "Confirmed" by Karai at the end of TMNT after they send those monsters back where they came from; Karai tells Leonardo and the rest of the Turtles that they'll be visited by a familiar rival from their past. Raphael had an idea of who it was though ("You don't mean...?" then looks at the rest of the Turtles with a shocked/surprised/fearful[?] look on his face).

But with Ganon's defeat at the end of TWW, I doubt he would just give up. He always finds a way to come back, and as long as the Triforce exists, he'd always try to get it to turn whatever world, be it Hyrule or a new world founded by the remnant Hylians, into his own utopia to rule over. It was never Hyrule he wanted, just dominion over it and the chance to have his species live free of their dismal existance in the desert. Like I said in another post, we've seen Ganondorf's spirit in TP be the root of the problem; initially Zant was the threat but in the end you found out it was Ganondorf's spirit pulling the strings. And wasn't he a form of evil spirit/incomplete physical in the linked final battle of Oracles? Somethin about because all the Flames weren't properly lit, he came back as a twisted version of the pig demon form? I'm convinced Twinrova initially needed or had his spirit present when they were putting it back into a "suitable" body for their master. But I bet they weren't counting on not having all the Flames lit and Ganondorf going apeshit...

I was refering to the 2003 TMNT show. That murderus alien actually died. The movie continutiy ended. And she never said he was alive. And Ganon's dying words were :"The wind. It is blowing." The wind was a sign of death to the gerudo people. Someone on Legends Alliance mentioned that TWW was a game about moving on. Ganon realized that his time was over and a new era began.

Posted

How did he die immediatley if he talks after he gets stabbed in the head. He says "The wind.... it is blowing" then dies

Posted

He is sealed in the stone, I mean can you ever kill that fatso.

Posted

I was refering to the 2003 TMNT show. That murderus alien actually died. The movie continutiy ended. And she never said he was alive. And Ganon's dying words were :"The wind. It is blowing." The wind was a sign of death to the gerudo people. Someone on Legends Alliance mentioned that TWW was a game about moving on. Ganon realized that his time was over and a new era began.

Actually, if you've watched the "Turtles Forever" mini-movie that debuted on TV a month or so back, he's not dead. Ch'rell (the Utrom Shredder) was actually exiled to a freezing cold asteroid after his most latest defeat. By the end of the "movie" though Ch'rell is reduced to nothing by a blast from Technodrome 2.0

Sure Karai never mentions in the movie continuity that the "foe from their past" is Shredder or that he's alive for that matter; but c'mon... who else could Karai be talking about that would get Raphael so spooked as he sounded? Who else would the Turtles care about that's connected to Karai? It sure as hell ain't Tatsu; that coward turned tail and booked as soon as he saw Tokka and Rahzar were out of the picture.

Anyway, back to the Ganondorf bit: The part about the wind being a harbinger of death to the Gerudo sounds like a pretty good clue. But then again, with the Hero of Winds stirring up the winds of the Great Sea at will, it could've been any old wind that Ganny felt; I thought it was only the warm winds of the desert kickin up sand and other crap was their cue that the poo was about to hit the fan horribly...?

Posted

<br />Actually, if you've watched the &quot;Turtles Forever&quot; mini-movie that debuted on TV a month or so back, he's not dead. Ch'rell (the Utrom Shredder) was actually exiled to a freezing cold asteroid after his most latest defeat. By the end of the &quot;movie&quot; though Ch'rell is reduced to nothing by a blast from Technodrome 2.0 <br /><br />Sure Karai never mentions in the movie continuity that the &quot;foe from their past&quot; is Shredder or that he's alive for that matter; but c'mon... who else could Karai be talking about that would get Raphael so spooked as he sounded? Who else would the Turtles care about that's connected to Karai? It sure as hell ain't Tatsu; that coward turned tail and booked as soon as he saw Tokka and Rahzar were out of the picture. <br /><br />Anyway, back to the Ganondorf bit: The part about the wind being a harbinger of death to the Gerudo sounds like a pretty good clue. But then again, with the Hero of Winds stirring up the winds of the Great Sea at will, it could've been any old wind that Ganny felt; I thought it was only the warm winds of the desert kickin up sand and other crap was their cue that the poo was about to hit the fan horribly...?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i was refering to that special. ch'rell's still dead

and the fact that ganon isn't in ST doesn't mean anything? ganon is dead [never use the wii browser for this]