What is Ganon's status at the end of TWW?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Regardless, his current status is "Away"

Posted

What's the status of Ridley from the Metroid games?

The best ever.

Posted

Also, untrue, Stormsworder. He dies in the Oracles, and I think LttP, not so sure about FSA...

He died in LoZ...

Man, I can't remember.

He definitely wasn't sealed more than killed.

I suggest making a "both" option.

Sahaqiel

Ganon was sealed in the Four Sword in FSA (leading to either ALTTP or LOZ). He died in ALTTP.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add the "both" option mostly due to ST' current story (it coud change like FSA's story did) being a prequel to TMC (be prepared for a new timeline video in december if this story lasts) and this leaves the possibility of the Picori Blade being the Master Sword and that can lead to Ganon's resurrection and possibly death.

Posted

At the end of WW he's laughing like crazy after you stab him.

At the end of TP, though, he loses the triforce of power and dies.

i say "in stone"

Posted

At the end of WW he's laughing like crazy after you stab him.

At the end of TP, though, he loses the triforce of power and dies.

i say "in stone"

I actually just found out that Aonuma confirmed that he died in TWW in an interview from around that time. Oh. He had the ToP in TP and he was still killed by the Master Sword. He died in TWW. ToP or not.

Posted

I say both; Ganon's body is dead inside the rock that encased his body after the sword was slammed through his melon. The rock/statue effect could've been a seal of sorts to keep Ganon's spirit away from his body so he couldn't return. It would make sense seeing as the Master Sword has the power to repel evil, and what could possibly be more evil than Ganon's spirit?

Posted

Pretty much this. It's stated that Ganon dies, but eh, he'll probably come back somehow anyway. You just can't rid Hyrule of that guy.

Not if Hyrule is destroyed. And it was in TWW. Destroy Hyrule and you destroy Ganon.

And the reason he turned to stone is because TWW is an E rated game.

Posted

But Hyrule wasn't really "destroyed", just covered with water. The kingdom remained intact below the waves. Sure a bunch of stuff probably got washed away, but underneath it all it was still Hyrule. And if it really was destroyed like you said, why was Ganon still present and trying to get a hold of the Triforce? Because Hyrule was still alive and kickin' below all that H2O and he wanted to make a wish to get rid of all of it and take back the land for himself :)

Posted

But Hyrule wasn't really "destroyed", just covered with water. The kingdom remained intact below the waves. Sure a bunch of stuff probably got washed away, but underneath it all it was still Hyrule. And if it really was destroyed like you said, why was Ganon still present and trying to get a hold of the Triforce? Because Hyrule was still alive and kickin' below all that H2O and he wanted to make a wish to get rid of all of it and take back the land for himself smile.gif

That's not entirely true. In the Japanese ending of TWW, the king told the Triforce to ERASE Hyrule. So it is gone if it is erased. And what do you mean why Ganon is still present? At the end of TWW, he KNEW that he was dying. He saw the beginning of a new era that he will not be a part of as shown by ST. ST has an entirely different villain (I don't know if this has been mentioned on this site yet, but the villain in ST is called Malladus).

Posted

Oh ok my apologies, you were talking about at the end of the game... here I thought you meant from the beginning of TWW to the end :/

My bad.

Malladus is the Demon King? Ugh... so much for it being Ganondorf. I was really hoping it would be him, it's been a long time since we've had a top-down 2D style Ganon to deal with... last one was, what? FSA? Oracles?

Posted

Oh ok my apologies, you were talking about at the end of the game... here I thought you meant from the beginning of TWW to the end :/

My bad.

Malladus is the Demon King? Ugh... so much for it being Ganondorf. I was really hoping it would be him, it's been a long time since we've had a top-down 2D style Ganon to deal with... last one was, what? FSA? Oracles?

So you already know that name? And it couldn't be Ganon. He's dead and at the bottom of the sea. It turns out that someone put ST's opening on Youtube and it says that the demon king was defeated long ago by the original inhabitants. NOT TWW Link and Tetra.

Posted

No I didn't know the name of the Demon King until I read this post, and it's a little disappointing that it's not Ganon like I'd hoped. He came back in spirit form in TP to lend his power to Zant to destroy/conquer the Twili Realm/Hyrule, so who's to say it couldn't happen in ST's case? Hell, for all we know Malladus is being controlled/manipulated by the spirit of Ganon. Not likely they'd use the same villain idea in a 3D game to a 2D/3D game, but I'm hoping I'm right... I miss 2D/3D Ganon :(

That one evil train I saw in screens (Demon King train?) had a face that reminded me a helluva lot of Ganon...

Posted

Both,

Since he shouldn't be able to breath anymore, and can't eat, nor poop etc anymore, nor move.

He would otherwise die in a short time.