Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to run emulators

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I just downloaded dophin, and I have twilight princess for the gamecube. I was wondering if I could somehow put twilight princess on the pc, then run it with dolphin. I also need to know how to bypass the joystick error because I don't own one. Can anyone help me? I heard something about iso files...

Posted

Search on torrentspy for Twilight Princess. Just merely type it in! And you should get a plugin for a controller. There a quite a few (I think) so you might want to search around some shops. I haven't looked into configurating, but I think that it'll be easy.

Posted

I finally got the controller problem fixed, but when I try to run the games they don't work. It says a window-32 problem. What do I do about that?

Posted

Well what is your computer specifications? These are highly recommended: Graphics: Radeon 9500+ series. Or you can use the Geforce series. Some errors may occur with lower graphics cards.

CPU: I don't know. You'll need the fastest you can find.

RAM: 256MB strongly recommended.

Audio: Windows/DirectX-compatible soundcard

Do you have those?

Posted

Why do you want to play it using an emulator if you have a GC?

Posted

(I was confused who was who for a second :wacko:) Possibly because he wants to achieve something. We humans have always wanted to do that. It's always in our genes. I think so......

Posted

You realize, running a twilight princess rom would technically be illegal? If it was a cart, I could understand. But memory cards are used. and, i know it'd be cool and all, but even run on the best computers it would be slow. Use yer GCN to play it :P

Posted

Don't even waste your time downloading it. It will run VERY SLOW. about 1 frame per second if your lucky.

I have a GeForce 7600 graphics card, and I still get this crap. the emulator is useless. :unsure:

Posted

It's not just Twilight Princess, I also want to run other games that I don't have.

Posted

Still, they would run very slow and that, my good friend, would suck.

Posted

The best computer: will never happen. Computers always move on.

Posted

Does anybody know how to amplify pictures? so they move or u change the color from green to white

HOW DO U DO THAT?

Posted

to be honest.

i wldnt mind having tp on my comp either.

itl be fun, cus ive been wanting to see wat gameshark codes i can use and see what i can do with the fly cheat and stuff...

can any1 give me a link to the tp GCN rom? pls? (thats the download link pls)

Posted

no matter what specs your computer it will run slowly.

its probably easier and quicker to just buy the console and game, rather than completley upgrade your computer in order to run it, only to have your computer become 'an average computer' about a week later.

Posted

to be honest.

i wldnt mind having tp on my comp either.

itl be fun, cus ive been wanting to see wat gameshark codes i can use and see what i can do with the fly cheat and stuff...

can any1 give me a link to the tp GCN rom? pls? (thats the download link pls)

you have to make it yourself'