Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sahaqiel's New Project

96 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Alright, guys.

We're bombing the moon tomorrow.

Gonna' start work on some protective 2012 jackets and shelters.

FEATURE LIST AND CONCEPTS: (Brought to you by SHEE,P)

The first thing I will need to do is build an underground society.

This won't take long, and is the least of my worries.

Should take a thousand tons or so of reinforced concrete and a couple days' worth of drilling. Putting the rooms together won't be so bad.

As you can see, there is enough room for a good number of people, (Not a lot of them-- most of them are jerks.) and a food storage room. It needs to be big to suit the oncoming millennium of darkness. It probably won't last us all the way through, but we have future plans for zombie traps.

fig1m.png

The shelter itself will be pretty large.

There will be a central hallway and monorails to transport people to the central Staircase and the Escalators. It is undetermined what the depth of the structure should be, but the shelter will be submerged underground far enough so we can power everything with the Earth's geothermal heat, if it doesn't run out during the event of 2012. Our researchers have also speculated that the sun will turn itself off and wind will be too strong for any human structure such as windmills. Aboveground threats such as hellfire, Hitler, and a vast clone army of Miley Cyrus, will be immune to such inconveniences.

This structure must keep social in order to keep arguments or witch hunts from arising. Paranoia must not set in.

Therefore, the structure has been built to keep people close, with sources of compromise nearby.

fig2.pngfig3e.png

Food and weapons will be stored in the Food and Weapons Containment Center, and will consist of Little Debby snack cakes of all kinds. Guns are stored there, but no one can get to them unless there is a hull breach. The walls will be reinforced with Anti-Sandworm plating and Satan resistant armor, so this should be impossible.

We will also have a uniform policy, which all residents must abide by during designated maintenance hours.

fig4.png

AntiPanic programs will help keep you calm.

These include trading your last photos of your loved ones to complete strangers, to become detached from the memory of all you once held dear.

This is 2012.

You can't be a pansy in 2012.

fig5.png

Intercoms will read you reasons for why you shouldn't check to see if the surface world is still intact or if 2012 even happened until circa 3012.

Please enjoy your stay in Sahatech's Human Preservation and Continuation Structure.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

You should design the next Fallout, no lie.

Posted

Yeah ... I'll be in interstellar conference with Earthling Infiltration and Genocide's logistics team, all year. They tasked me with mapping the most effective bombing routes for Earth's surface. Some guy, I believe it's Hank, is project lead in sowing colonial hysteria. I'll be sure to let him know about this, thanks.

About 2012, is anyone disappointed the fearmongering movie is coming out this year? Now, if I were calling the shots, it would be released 1/01/2013.

Posted

I'm two steps ahead of you.

I am also Hank.

Sahaqiel

Posted

a shelter for 2012? can I come? pwetty pweeash? :3

Posted

Yes.

But I dunno.

Your dad can come if he wants, but we're keeping Grandmaster Phoenix out since he hates communism.

Good luck with hell and fire.

Sahaqiel

Posted

yeah, seems like this whole thing would run on communism. I think he'd eventually warm up to it, but I dont know.

pokemon battles? you have pokemon?

Posted

Who doesn't have Pokémon?

Sahaqiel

Posted

Topics like these are exactly why you're amazing. XDD

I loved reading this. =3

Posted

so what pokemon do you have, exactly? and how do you decide who gets what? I must say im jealous, since everyone who was born after 1990 wants a pokemon and I still dont have one.

Posted (edited)

I have over 100, so far, not counting my 600+ Ralts.

I guess I could just distribute a bunch of Ralts.

I didn't read it, but overall, I enjoyed it.

The dispute dissolving solution was made with you in mind.

You will cause dispute through trolling.

But I guess no one will be able to defeat your party.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

You are the best ever.

Posted

Freaking hilarious. This made my day. And I read it before school.

Posted

Saha, this doesn't make any sense.

Posted

It just doesn't make sense to you because you don't agree with it.

Gosh.

Sahaqiel