Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mystery Werewolf

280 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes it does. ):<

According to the Concealed Sentient Factions Committee, in 1847 there was a document signed by the Goblin leader of that time, Dok'Hulnug, stating that

Werewolves lived in a secluded area many fortnights away from Goblin areas, and since they were short on gold, had to rely on the Goblin's exporting of precious metals to have a common currency for trading with other sentients. Banning them from Goblin premises made the long journey to trade with Goblins not worth it, since the conditions of Werewolf camps were completely horrible and were often raided by Forest Scamps and foxes. Eventually, trade stopped altogether, and there is still bitterness today between Goblins and Werewolves.

From this I conclude Teto is a werewolf, since Ammonsa's enemies have green blood, and goblins are among the few to have green blood.

And Ammonsa and Teto are bros.

Sahaqiel

I love you.

Posted

Werewolves lived in a secluded area many fortnights away from Goblin areas, and since they were short on gold, had to rely on the Goblin's exporting of precious metals to have a common currency for trading with other sentients. Banning them from Goblin premises made the long journey to trade with Goblins not worth it, since the conditions of Werewolf camps were completely horrible and were often raided by Forest Scamps and foxes. Eventually, trade stopped altogether, and there is still bitterness today between Goblins and Werewolves.

From this I conclude Teto is a werewolf, since Ammonsa's enemies have green blood, and goblins are among the few to have green blood.

And Ammonsa and Teto are bros.

Sahaqiel

Oh meow.

Posted

So there you have it.

Teto is a cat.

Mystery solved.

Sahaqiel

Posted

(We're still waiting on Chamo and Ganny, but they'll catch up.)

Day 1

The sun comes shining in through large windows.

You wake up in a daze. What happened last night? You can't remember a thing. Maybe you had too much to drink.

You look around and take in your surroundings. You're in a huge library. Everyone else in the room is wearing an embarrassing costume. You chuckle before you look down to see that you're wearing one too.

You're also standing in a pool of blood.

You turn to look at the source: a pile of books that have fallen off of a shelf. Underneath them, there's a body; a man dressed in a long gold coat, now stained crimson. His throat has been slit, and it looks like he bled out sometime last night. He is very, very dead.

Someone screams, and tries to open the door. It's locked. The biggest person in the room tries to break it down, but it doesn't work.

It turns out nobody there has any memory of the previous night - or they're good liars.

There's a long table at the side of the room, covered with delicious-looking food and drink. At least you won't starve.

Where are you? More importantly, who are you? Who killed the golden man, and will they kill again?

With the light shining, you're safe. For now. But there's only so much time in the day.

There are 72 hours left in the day. There are 12 people, so it takes 7 votes to lynch.

About the lost memories: PM me if you have a guess about your identity.

If you think you know the theme, you are allowed to say it in the thread, but I would warn you that keeping the theme a secret from certain people might be a better course of action.

Here is a list of the 12 people that you can see around you.

Bat Costume

Broom Costume

Cat Costume

Crystal Ball Costume

Ewok Costume

Ghost Costume

Giant Costume

Goblin Costume

Pumpkin Costume

Troll Costume

Wizard Costume

Wolf Costume

Posted

Sahaqiel

So fast to point fingers, even before the game had begun.

Posted

Sahaqiel

Posted

Is this a reference to some series I probably don't know about? ):

Also, I think Teto's just trying to hoist the bandwagon against me since I have deductive reasoning.

And because we're rap battling.

I'll not vote yet, but I'd like to ask that I don't get bandwagoned against. ):

Sahaqiel

Posted

Chameleon

The only choice.

Posted

But see, it is impossible for Chameleon or Ammonsa to be the Werewolf.

They got extra roles.

Unless Nabe planned for there to be two or more werewolves, then they're clear.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I wrote 15 roles in total, and planned for partial usage of anywhere between 10 and 14 of them. They got the 2 roles that fit in best with the 10 that were already out there, so it's just as likely that either is a wolf as anyone else is.

Posted

So now we have to probe the gamemaster's answers for a tip.

I propose Nabeshin snuck a werewolf in in the extra roles.

SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING HE WOULD DO.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I, too, will vote for Chameleon...

For now...

Posted

Chameleon

Posted

More proof that Sahaqiel is the wolf. He doesn't want others to be killed while he wants more votes for himself, therefore Sahaqiel is the wolf.

Way to make the game end on the first day, Sahaqiel.

Posted

I'm going to guess Chameleon, because adding in a n extra would be sneaky