Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does anyone have the Twilight Princess Guide?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, found the last two....I'm up to the Goron Elder....How do I beat him? :huh:

You shoot an arrow at the eye....thing on his forehead, then he will be dazed for a bit. Put away your arrows and run to the end of the chains that are on him. Grab the end and put on the Iron Bots and walk backwards, that should make him fall. Then go up to his face and to a spinny blade attack thingy and repeat at least 3 times! Thats what I did.

Posted

lol, i have the nintendo Wii special edition guide, it's all fancy and such, gold tipped pages that reflect like a mirrion when you close it, hardback book with golden letters, just ask what you need help with and i'll send you detailed messages, although i can't copy the book, cuz it's copyright by Prima guides, and that's against the sites rules, to show copyright stuffs. 40$ book tho, and I think it was worth it. but yeah I have a GameCube too, with a Wii guide i figured out the differences, lol.

the maps and dungeons are completely flip flopped for wii, actually, everything is... if a character is on the right hand side of a town for GC then its on the Left for Wii, Link is left handed, like he should be, for GC, Right handed for Wii, the Gerudo desert is on the Left side of the GC version, Right side for Wii, if the book tells you to solve this puzzle go left, right, up, down, left for Wii, then its right, left, up, down, right for GC... took me a while to figure that out... staring at the different overworld pics goin WTF MAN?!?!

but yeah just message me if you need any help :D:wacko::huh:

Posted

You shoot an arrow at the eye....thing on his forehead, then he will be dazed for a bit. Put away your arrows and run to the end of the chains that are on him. Grab the end and put on the Iron Bots and walk backwards, that should make him fall. Then go up to his face and to a spinny blade attack thingy and repeat at least 3 times! Thats what I did.

Nope, as far as I know, that's the Boss.

I Found out it was the Iron Boots :embarrassed:

Now I'm stuck at this fireball shooting Frog. How do I defeat it? :huh:

Posted

Use the Sheild attack, bounces the fireball right back at him and kills it, although you might want to have the Hylian Shield before you do this..

Posted

Use the Sheild attack, bounces the fireball right back at him and kills it, although you might want to have the Hylian Shield before you do this..

How do I do it WITHOUT the Shield attack? Or is it game over if I don't get the Shield attack? :huh:

Posted

Come on, Wassy. Try to beat the game by yourself. It's more fun if you find out things on your own.

Posted

If ur really stuck, just use the walktrough.

Posted

If ur really stuck, just use the walktrough.

:unsure: Sure, I'll try that.....

Posted

i'll try to put a digital copy of the walkthrough up sometime.

Posted

If your really stuck, your not gonna have much of a chance at beating the rest by yourself. (I've been helping a friend for weeks, and it's kinda ticking me off that I'm beating whole dungeons for him) The first time I played I beat it in a week. That's it. It was easy, and I only used a guide once. If you really need help, go to http://www.gamefaqs.com. They've got the best guides anywhere. Sorry if this sounds like ranting.

Posted

I have a question.. :embarrassed:

I don't know how to get into the Cave of Ordeals :embarrassed:

Anyone could explain how? :embarrassed:

Posted

I have a question.. :embarrassed:

I don't know how to get into the Cave of Ordeals :embarrassed:

Anyone could explain how? :embarrassed:

WELL GUESS WHAT PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT A PLAYER'S GUIDE YESTA (YESTER) DAY!!!!!!!!!!! GRANTED, IT'S NOT NP, BUT IT'S A GUIDE NONETHELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW, HOPEFULLY (FOR YOU) YOU WON'T SEE ME POSTING HERE MUCH OFTEN!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE AND BE GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: .....But NOT behind my back.....:angry:

Posted

Oh.. ok

So, anyone can explain how to get into de cave of ordeals? :embarrassed:

I can't get the official guide because it's hard to find it in M

Posted

the cave of ordeals is in the desert, west on GC east on Wii. (southwest/east)

you can see a bridge part out of the sand which is bridge of eldin.

you get warp point and a cave under the bridge. thats about all.

Posted

It was there?

*hits herself against a wall* How I didn't notice that? :embarrassed: