Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Very, VERY pissed off right now.

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Adr lives in Holland. I think they get it sooner.

Anyways, sorry dude. That sucks.

Well, I preordered my copy of Spirit Tracks, though I managed to get a Rom dump of a Street date broken release of a reseller.

Someone dumped it, and I got it.

Still, I going to shops and get this Limited Edition of Spirit Tracks! :P:)

----

USA: 8 December

AUS: 10 December

EUR: 11 December

Adr is lucky, I live in Holland too, well Holland, MI that is, we should have a connection or something to get it earlier like other Hollanders lol

Didn't know you where from holland too! :D

Nice to know.

(But what is MI?)

Dutch mankinds just know what to do. :P

I mean, I meet a lots of other Hollanders on my way on World Wide Communities.

To proof me wrong that Hollanders aren't into everything and everywhere. First find a country where you can't find someone who is Dutch. :lol:

Posted

Holland, Michigan, as in, the state in the USA, (Michigan being the state and Holland being a city) sorry for the confusion

Posted

Discharge, how long do you think it will be before you get banned again, just askin' oh and by the way that was really rude to adr ypou douche

Posted

It's called an Admin, someone you should be respecting. And judging by all your comments in this thread, respect is something you lack. How bout you do us all a favor and leave this site and find one that's full of people like you? And by people like you I mean dickholes that troll peaceful forums and cause problems/issues with members.

Besides, with a name like Discharge.com and your avatar a picture of what looks like diarrhea in a glass bowl, did you really expect people on this site to welcome you and take you seriously? And seeing as you've already been banned once for questionable/negative behaviour, you're at it again? Some idiots never learn...

Posted

Dusty isn't a mod. You're thinking of Dustin.

Also, he's been banned twice, I believe.

Posted

Once? You must not know him very well.

Posted

Oh yes, you're right... it's Dustin :/ And he's been banned more than once? So what the hell is he still doing here then? We don't need his poo-disturbing kind here, do we? :/

**Oh, and on a side note, I got Spirit Tracks now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!**

Posted

He's been banned three or four times.

Posted

Hehe.. You thought I was a mod, i could use that power :bewaremod: , jk, well that was a little :offtopic: , anyway ... dude sweet you got Spirit Tracks, is it fun? (plz no spoilers I'm still waiting for it.)

Posted

Awww, has someone turned over a new leaf?

Posted

Your just kinda rude and full of yourself sometimes. I've build up an immunity to people like that.

Posted

It's sometimes hard.

Posted

North Korea.

It's almost as if your English is getting worse.

grow up

Posted

Alright alright, it's all good, water under the bridge, and so on... I guess I was wrong about you. I'm not so perfect as you can see, so I guess even I shouldn't judge anyone else... sorry :/

Anyways, all's well, I got the game, I even got a reply to the complaint letter I wrote to Nintendo about 10 mins ago and they shed light on the whole why I wasn't able to get a copy on the release date fiasco, and it made more sense. I guess I overreacted... but I feel better now.

Wow... this rant and rave thread's handy... good place to vent. Sorry if anyone else was offended or insulted in any way by my tirade.

Posted

It's cool. Everyone gets pissed at something and they just need to tell someone :D