Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

An EPIC girl who might like me

25 posts in this topic

Posted

There's a girl I know at school, and she's a really epic person, really nice, beautiful, funny, and awesome. Recently, she's been talking to me a helluva lot more than she ever has, and does things like drawing a moustache on me, stopping what she's doing and going out of her way to talk to me, and calling my facebook pictures adorable.

What do you guys think?

Posted

• I think she's rather epic.

Posted

You and me both lol, she's a really cool person. She also likes a lot of the same stuff that I like. Things like music, anime, games, nature, animals, fun, life, etc.

She's the best friend of my ex, though, but that doesn't seem to bother anyone. She wouldn't care about that, and my ex is the kind of ex who'd be happy for me, not the kind that you wouldn't want to see wherever you go or any of the typical ex stuff.

Posted

If you really like her, then you should go for it.

But you need to know whether or not she's interested in you.

Otherwise, this could hurt you or become embarrassing.

Crossing my fingers for you; I'd like to see this end well.

Also, the poll thing.

I think you should go into a bit more detail before we can make conjectures.

I wanted to say something, but it would sound roostery and narcissistic and that just ain't me.

In other words, these signs might not be signs at all, and I find it a bit disturbing that you would make light of something like this in the form of a poll. Call it a feeling, but that just seems like bad karma.

But then they could be signs. Do your best, don't give up.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. However, I'm not going to go for it right now. I'm going to take my time and not rush in. I want to talk to her for a little while, ask her out to a movie or something and see what happens from there.

Cause you know, asking her out so quickly would be like charging out into the middle of the map in a first person shooter match. It's just not gonna work. Especially if it's Call of Duty.

And I'm just opening a poll to see people's opinions. Some people might come and talk about it, some might just vote. I'm not going to go just by the poll, I might even take the poll out. It's just something that I'm really excited about and if I get a lot of yes votes, it's a boost. But I'm probably going to take it out, now that you mention it. I was in an excited mood when I posted it.

Posted

The best way to find out is to just ask her out. If she's interested, she'll go out with you. If she isn't, then you will be mildly embarrassed for a few days before everybody involved gets completely over it. If you wait too long, then somebody else could ask her out or she could transfer to another school or something.

Posted

Good point, but I'm just wanting to wait until like early-mid January or sometime soon after that, and plus I need time to get some money. It's not like I've got a glock on me and can rob the restaurant.

Posted

Awesome. You're a lucky man, Mr. Bengt. (; I hope it works out for you.

Posted

Thanks, Arcane. I really hope it works out, too.

Posted

She's epic, why? Because she likes you? As if to say that only girls who are somehow different would? Lack of self-esteem ain't cute, and I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible. Surprisingly.

I wanted to say something, but it would sound roostery and narcissistic and that just ain't me.

Then tell me so I can say it. That is so me.

Posted

She doesn't have a lack of self-esteem at all, and I called her epic because she's a really awesome person. Plus, I tend to overemphasize about things that I really like, especially when it comes to really good friends. Also, when someone's awesome, I'll say they're awesome. I understand that EPIC was a stretch, but that was just me.

And if you were talking about me and self-esteem, I don't lack any self esteem, either.

I like how you responded to every single post, as if you were reloading the page waiting for them.

I've responded to every post so far because I felt like it.

Posted

Why do you always have to try to get people down? It's not funny.

Posted

Why do you even reply to it, Arcane? Does it really matter to you what some kid says hundreds of miles away from you on an internet forum? It sure as hell doesn't matter to me.

Posted

Not at all. But still, it bothers me when someone tries to bring someone down.

Posted

It makes me lol at the hater's failure. It's also kind of sad, too, when someone fails so hard that they have to sit in a forum looking for ways to screw with someone.

Although it sucks when it happens to someone else and it actually works on them.