Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Zelda Game Of All Time

60 posts in this topic

Posted

MM because you can become a ZORA I played almost the entire game with that mask on :zora:

Posted

For me its Twilight Princess. Its what got me hooked on Zelda In the first place.

Posted

Majora's Mask, hands down. There is just something about this game that highly intrigues me. I'll tell you why I chose this as my all-time favourite Zelda game, of course not everyone is going to agree with me.

As i've talked about before Majora's Mask is the first Zelda game i've ever played-- anyway what I liked about this game is the replay value that it has to offer. There is just so much things to explore even if you beat the game 100%. There is all these secret conversations, secret events, easter eggs and you name it to discover. Also I liked the idea of getting to be able to re-battle the bosses in the game as well, which was a neat feature. I also like the idea of a menacing moon falling down and destroying all of Termina, and also the time limit too, which added together suspence and complete and utter terror. I know it may sound a bit rash.

The storyline was in fact very eye-catching-- It was definitely interesting I have to say honestly. Quite dark and omnious as well in fact I also like how the game was very individual, every race had their own story/backround. And the musical soundtrack really topped it all off, it was very enjoyable to listen to. Some of the music was quite dark and gave you a spine-tingling feeling. It also suprisingly has a very distinctive yet memorable landscape and other things. So that just about sums it up; Majora's Mask is indeed my all-time favourite Zelda game!

Posted

Either Ocarina of Time(The ability to travel through time Still amazes me)

or

Wind Waker(Takes place 100 years after OoT and the ending is badass)

Posted

I think OOT is the best, but ALTTP is my favorite, and I actually like MM better than OOT... if that makes any sense...

And here is my reasoning:

OOT is the best example of Zelda the world has to offer, it what ALTTP set up as what people expect from a Zelda game, and took it to the next level.

ALTTP is my favorite because (1) it was my first video game AND my first Zelda game and (2) I have fond memories of playing it with my great-grandmother, who has been dead for many, many years.

I like MM better than OOT, actually for one of the main reasons so many people hated it, the 3-day concept just made it seem like a more immersive and living world because you got to experiance day-to-day life in termania, rather than walk around hyrule where people stand in one place all the time. Plus, when I do the side quests, I kinda feel like I am making a difference in the lives of those characters rather than just finding cuccos that will only get out agan once I leave town...

Posted

mm

oot

tp

my top 3!

Posted

1. Wind Waker

2. Ocarina of Time

3. Majora's Mask

4. Spirit Tracks

Posted

1. TP

2.OoT ocarina.gif (1 and 2 are REALLY close I can barely choose. TP is my fav, but OoT is the best)

3.WW

4. MMmask.gif

Am I the only one who actually likes both YL and TL? YL is awesome and started the whole legend in my opinion with OoT and MM. How many kids do you know can do that, huh? TL is cute and funny. I want to fling him from a barrel over and over just so I can see his face :lol: I mean, all Links rock in my opinion link_sword.gif I love Links wub.gif Don't attack mehide.gif

Posted

I have a sudden attraction to the Oracle series Link. I mean look at him!!

He's perfect!

link.jpg

I wish I could find my Oracle of Seasons choose your own adventure book T_T.gif

Posted

^Wait I thought that was Zelda 2 Link.

Oh wait upon further analysis, it is not. Zelda 2 Link had brown hair.

Posted

timeline_adventure_of_link.jpg

Zelda 2 Link

Posted

Now that's an epic picture.

Posted

Oracle Series. No Exceptions.

Posted

The Zelda 2 Link's nose bugs me :c

Posted

It bugs everyone -_-