Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KT-

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Zelda's got skills when it comes to transforming away her lady parts.

It was an old game.

You weren't supposed to know it was Zelda.

The blonde hair gave it away for me, also the sweet soft (Zelda) type of music. People need to play Ocarina of Time, at least 8 times.

Posted

SSBM kinda spoiled it for me. I couldn't of guessed who it was when I first played it. Then I thought I screwed up the Water Temple twice so I had to restart. Twice. So I can get through the first 3 dungeons and 2 temples in a little over 3 hours. About 2 and half if you don't count cut sences.

Posted

People need to play Ocarina of Time, at least 8 times.

I've played it probably about 99.99% the way through the story.

I quit on Ganon's final form.

Posted

I've played it over 10 times. You quit on the FUNNNNNNEST PART! You get to run down the stairs with that sexy son of a beotch.

Water temple is the most difficult temple on OT. But my mom showed me how to do it about five of the million times I've played it.

Twilight Princess was cool for working water switches. That's about it.

Posted

I played it like 8 or 9 times. I've only beat MM once though because I compleated it 100% and didn't feel like redoing everything. Stupid memory card had to corupt so I have to redo MM and OoT.

Also my friend did the Water Temple in TP because he wanted to be a show off. :angry:

Posted

When I first beat MM,

I didn't find all the masks and beat Majora with the Zora. Pretty effective. Which concludes, I MISSS the Zora's.

Water Temples are always the hardest.

Except for in Spirit Tracks, for me anyways that was the easiest.

Posted

I've played it over 10 times. You quit on the FUNNNNNNEST PART! You get to run down the stairs with that sexy son of a beotch.

Water temple is the most difficult temple on OT. But my mom showed me how to do it about five of the million times I've played it.

Twilight Princess was cool for working water switches. That's about it.

I mean that part after you get the Master Sword back.

I've never seen the final cutscene.

Posted

When I first beat MM,

I didn't find all the masks and beat Majora with the Zora. Pretty effective. Which concludes, I MISSS the Zora's.

When I first beat it I used the Zora too. After I died by using my boomerang first.

Posted

I think that as a stand-alone game TP is good. But when you compare it to the rich plethora of other zelda games, it pales in comparison. Oh,and welcome to Hyrule.net, Kate.

Posted

Welcome :). I hope you stay.